Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. Clutch is playing tonight at the venue I'm interning at. Also, my boss just gave me tickets to see U2 for free, and it's their last show on the 360 Tour (last show for the Claw!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDoKyzHzP14
  2. PS: there's a Zappa cover band coming to Stage AE as well as Primus #HELLYEAH
  3. Understandable. I'm sure they'll expand their catalog soon enough.
  4. Regina is amazing! Great choice. How are you liking Spotify, PK?
  5. Haters gonna hate. This is a great song. media]
  6. Worked the O.A.R. show today.
  7. Listening to Beyonce's new album and it's really solid.
  8. ^Really dig that track.
  9. Saw that Mumford & Sons covered this song and now I can't get the original out of my head, not a bad thing either!
  10. Currently at my internship. Matisyahu's band just finished their soundcheck. It was pretty tight, especially the subtle dubstep (and I hate dubstep!). The show is starting at 9:45 since today is the Jewish Sabbath. I'm really pumped for the show!
  11. U2 have refurbished this song for the 20th anniversary of Achtung Baby and have opened with it during their last leg of the 360 tour. Here is a nice video of them playing it at Glastonbury. BAD. ***. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXR6_Q2lhU
  12. HERE is a copy of Brian Eno's BBC Sessions in 1974.
  13. The beginning of this song is hilarious!!! hahaha
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkeDzUVq1BM&feature=related
  15. Circa Survive are awesome! Got to see them play with Coheed & Cambria.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfEtnHE6MU
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g536x_r0LBs
  18. I like that you dig Brother Ali, title. Really digging new Wilco.
  19. I need to pick new MMJ up... Here's a video of MMJ @ Bonnaroo with Kirk Hammett of Metallica. The comment at the end (in the video) is priceless! I almost roadtripped to see them play MSG in NYC. I hope to catch them in Chicago @ Lolla this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.