Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_If71k_hWuQ&feature=related gonna throw this remix into my rotation
  2. Picked these up today at the local record store: ...And You Will Kn ow Us By the Trail of Dead - Source Tags and Codes Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning EP Nirvana - Lithium EP Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling EP Interpol - Remix *(all tracks off of Antics)* Thursday - A City By the Light Divided
  3. Cee Lo Green covers Kings of Leon's "Radioactive" LINK
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4xnXosZTFY Quite possibly one of my new favorite bands. I can't remember the last time a band captivated my attention this much. I've had this video and others by them on repeat all afternoon.
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rXZVKYEIH8
  6. I'm running through my set/playlist for tomorrow.. Getting ready to DJ the biggest party of the year!!! Start @ 2:58. Best part is @ 3:49. is the original track. Absolutely fantastic! Start @2:04. I have this remix for my party tmw night. Hope it's just 1/10 as crazy! <3 DJing
  7. I agree 100% with PK and CB. Because of the Times is definitely KoL's best album IMO. I would put it in my 5 favorite records of the past decade.
  8. New Kings of Leon album is streaming on their site: LINK
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=802LKSW_YdY
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwKn1TTViM
  11. I only listen to Phish's live stuff.
  12. Did they ever say why? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sell out... I'm creating my first DJ set for the year. I'll post a link later.
  13. I myself just picked up Transference this week. I really haven't given it a listen yet, but I have Spoon's complete discography and I really enjoy listening to their music (did you check them out because they're opening for Arcade Fire?). The National's High Violet is easily on my AOTY list.
  14. Kings of Leon were in town last night. I did not go for three reasons. Firstly, I'm a poor college student and the concert was a tad pricey. Secondly, nobody I knew wanted to go. However, the third (and perhaps biggest reason) was the fact that I've seen them in Pittsburgh two years ago (right before their big break with "Use Somebody") and the crowd was atrocious. It still remains one of my favorite shows because they were fantastic live, but the crowd was absolutely abysmal. They didn't sing along, clap, or do much of anything except stand silently until "Sex on Fire" came on. I was expecting much of the same for last night's show; just a bunch of high school girls waiting for "Use Somebody" to come on. It's not that this band doesn't deserve the respect and magnitude of fans that attend their concerts now, but it doesn't seem very genuine and it will be short lived.
  15. In regards to The Black Keys, my favorite albums by them are Magic Potion and The Big Come Up, but Rubber Factory and Thickfreakness are also fantastic! It's funny hearing wanna-be hipsters on campus say things like "Have you heard of this new band, The Black Keys!?" lol I was going to see them play for free last semester @ Carnegie Mellon University but the show was moved inside due to inclement weather and I needed a ticket to get in (which were "sold-out" despite it being a free gig). Good stuff!
  16. ^ I just saw that as well. ALL DELIGHTED PEOPLE - Sufjan Stevens *NOTE: Even though it costs $5 to purchase the EP, it is streaming online for free. I highly recommend this to any users who take pride in their eclectic music tastes.
  17. My favorite song off their latest record (it was ok). Can't wait to see them and Circa Survive in a month!!!
  18. I'll definitely be playing this at parties in the fall since the album version is "meh" on the dance floor.
  19. Obviously, correlation doesn not imply causation, but still very interesting and somewhat true. PS: My friend who showed me this is a Statistics major but also happens to love Sufjan Stevens lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.