Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. The theme song of last night's party.
  2. YOUTUBE DL SITE GO TO TOWN!!!
  3. Speaking of Justin Vernon, new Bon Iver is out! Free Download
  4. Agreed!!! Now you got me on a Pink Floyd kick. CB and I are jamming to Wish You Were Here.
  5. My guilty pleasure...
  6. ^My favorite JA song. Navarro killed the solo when I saw them play (it was their opener).
  7. I bought Loveless used for $4 a few months ago. Great album.
  8. Hilarious Ben Folds cover of Ke$ha. I have to listen to Ke$ha all the time (that's what happens when you DJ frat parties) so this is hilarious to me. Also, seeing 3EB tonight with CB.
  9. I bought The Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet Through Butterfly Wings" single at a local used music/dvd/games shop for $1. I always like listening to/buying singles/b-side records. I would say that The Smiths best record is The Queen is Dead. Also, I will hopefully see MMJ @ Lollapalooza if all things go corrrectly!!!
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLjtE7BSDKs&feature=player_embedded
  11. If you like Atmosphere, you'll probably like Brother Ali too (if you haven't listened to him yet). I saw him open for Big Boi and he definitely had a Atmosphere vibe (he's also from Minneapolis). This was my favorite track he performed:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgQkNX5kfc
  12. ^ I really dug this.
  13. So, I went to see Ke$ha for free with some friends on Sunday. The opening act was a guy who's stage name is Beardo. Here are some clips of some of his material: Thoughts???
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Mm0H71FN8
  15. Try getting all of their live footage :-P Here's a fantastic live version of Betterman.
  16. In regards to Mumford & Sons, it would be better to just listen to the Avett Brothers IMO. However, hearing an entire bar chanting the chorus to "Little Lion Man" is a great time.
  17. An English teacher at my high school's favorite band was the Pogues.
  18. A guy in my fraternity goes to every Porcupine Tree show within a few hundred miles of here. The lead singer recognizes him from how many shows he has attended. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8qCCRHEjeo
  19. I listened through Radiohead's discography over the past 2 days. Here's my ranking of their albums: 1. Ok Computer 2. Kid A 3. Hail to the Thief 4. In Rainbows 5. The Bends 6. Amnesiac 7. Pablo Honey Check out the 01 & 10 playlist, panfoot. It's a very interesting take on Ok Computer and In Rainbows.
  20. I'm a big fan of Neon Trees. The bassist was in a ska band with the drummer of The Killers.
  21. Seeing this band @ Carnegie Mellon University this Saturday. They always bring good bands to their on campus events (they had the Black Keys come last semester). Here's what they're like: PS: a bunch of the guys in this band went to high school where my friend Evan went (he's going to the show with me). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9QmCpcu2A
  22. I would say that those are bad albums to start listening to for both bands. Pick up "Blackbird" by Alter Bridge and "They're Only Chasing Safety" as well as "Define the Great Line" by Underoath. I've seen Underoath live twice, both with Aaron Gilespie still in the band, and they put on a hell of a show. Here is a video I took of them when I was front row for their set @ Warped Tour:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.