Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Timber King

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timber King

  1. THIS IS REAL!???? Jack White produces ICP track about licking *** that samples Mozart
  2. Found out this guy is playing my venue and started listening to his stuff. I really dig it! He doesn't give a **** what others think of his music and just rocks hard.
  3. Working on my DJ sets for the upcoming semester. This is a baller club track!
  4. ^These covers are pretty awesome! Thanks for the share on Spotify.
  5. ^SWEET VID love me some atmosphere
  6. Yeah, some guys I work with got that album signed last night. Screaming asian chicks!!!
  7. Hot off the trails of APC, getting ready to work the Neko Case/My Morning Jacket show. So pumped! Also, the opening band last night was fucknig awesome. They were a Japanese all female punk rock band. Enjoy (PK)!
  8. Got back from seeing A Perfect Circle play. To begin, I have lost a bit of respect for Maynard James Keenan. The man is a handful to please! He had so many demands for the show! None of us could show our faces while they soundchecked (we had to stay in the office and do our pre-show routine right before the show started) for fear that they would cancel the show. I suppose my main gripe with this is that Maynard has always spoken against the system (politicians, corporations, etc.) and how these entities are selfish and not interested in the average human being. Honestly, he lives in his own world on tour and is essentially the antithesis of what he seems to proclaim. In addition, he claims to dislike fame and attention, but his actions seem to perpetuate the mysticism and interest. Apart from that complaint, they played an ace show. I think I have a man crush on James Iha, formerly of Smashing Pumpkins, now. This was my favorite song they performed (here's the Lollapalooza vid from earlier this weekend). Some more notes on the show: this was the show that had the highest amount of security gaurds for sure. Slayer should have had more security than this show. CB and I were farely close to the stage (front and center about 10 yards back from the stage). As always, a mosh pit started immediately behind us, but for this show security took out the ******** moshing (there was a strict no moshing policy this show, which is always our policy but for liability not necessarily proactive precaution). The ******** moshing were blatantly being ***** too (not hitting people in the pitt but purposely hitting people on the outside and starting ****). CB and I agree that it is definitely the most atmospheric show we've been to. All of the songs seemed to flow well. There were no flashy lights or anything; just a camo mesh that was the backdrop with the APC symbol sewn on. All of the band members were excellent musicians, especially Billy Howerdel. All in all a great show!
  9. Didn't see this post. Thunderheist. The female MC is sexy as hell!
  10. ^ I WANT IT!
  11. One of the few bands that quickly rise to fame and genuinely deserve it. Their debut album is gold! Also been on a Steel Panther kick. These guys seriously kick ***!!!
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF9b0_xmSX0 EDIT: Also, I really dig the song you posted PK! I'm checking them out on Spotify now.
  13. Agreed. Pretty hard to sing like Perry Farrell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUs6F1b62UY
  14. So pumped to see these guys next week! Ina span of 5 days I'll be seeing Death Cab for Cutie, A Perfect Circle, and My Morning Jacket!
  15. ^lol
  16. Literally being played beneath me at the moment.
  17. Gonna leave soon to start tailgating for U2.
  18. So, A Perfect Circle will be rolling into town on August 9th and the staff is trying to schedule a wine tasting event prior to the concert, so I could be sipping some vino with Maynard James Keenan!
  19. Still at the concert. Just saw a guy get carried out of the show by security because his leg snapped in half in a mosh pit during Exodus's set.
  20. Tonight I'm working the Slayer/Rob Zombie show.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.