Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

sedington86

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sedington86

  1. .... well, looks like I'll be ignoring this one.
  2. You know, I got it for review (someone else on sync reviewed it, but anyways) and at first, all I could think was this doesn't seem worth 15. Now after putting hours into it over the last week or so, I am not so sure. The graphics are weak yes, and for the amount of levels 15 seems a bit much, but I'm not tired of them, and having more fun as I gain more awesome weapons, and it is a lot more fun with more than one person. I'll have to try to see if I can manage to write something up myself to explain this better.
  3. I would, but I wouldn't want to embarrass yall with my rubber duck driving skills... and I don't have points right now.
  4. Game is funny as hell. Streamed a bunch the other night. Will do it again when I play next.
  5. sedington86 replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    Lol, so I had to go sleep for an hour one night. i'll never hear the end of it. What happened to this thing where old men had bad memories.....
  6. sedington86 replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    Lies. I didn't go nowhere. You just play red dead all the time now. Just let me know sometime if you want to finish.
  7. And then this
  8. Pretty Lights And a pretty lights song in a video I like for more than just the music.
  9. True, but I think I got smoked by at least a few of you..... just that specific match stuck out in my mind.
  10. Oh man, I may have to join once.. but I feel like it will be a big de ja vu all over again, although last time it was UFC and I got whooped by the sham-wow guy.....
  11. Yea, this could take a while... maybe it will inspire everyone to go forth, search and scour the full extent of the interwebs, find all the new gems that have been left undiscovered until now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.