Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

sedington86

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sedington86

  1. 🫶
  2. https://soundcloud.com/gramatik/grizmatik-my-people
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27X4J6pElIc
  4. Yea, I hear ya there. I've been in no rush myself, partially due to time constraints. I was thinking whenever a crew did get together it would probably be new characters anyways.
  5. Real question is, when am I getting together with some other gamercide diablo players and punching stuff with my monk?
  6. sedington86#1884
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwQndY1CTHc
  8. Glad to see someone else digging bigwax and scrublife. Right at this moment though... Song needs to hurry up and release so I can stop watching a commercial.
  9. sedington86 replied to LGWyant's topic in Microsoft
    I loved section 8 multiplayer, was sad it was basically dead on arrival. Hopefully this one gets a little more love with the low price point.
  10. Pogre is ready for war
  11. Songs of the day/recent times. Breakneck Speed A Fruitless End Ever http://bit.ly/enCbh3 Off of album called "Songs to Burn Your Bridges By" Quite fitting
  12. sedington86 replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    Lol, I stopped playing, that was the problem, I'd have to rebuild skills... besides, I had enough fun being at pax and having everyone hating on me because of being on the top, lol.
  13. I got joker, wierd.
  14. The question here is... can you name them all?
  15. Have fun with the rage that comes later on.
  16. How far is everyone? I've been done with the light world and here and there plugging away at the dark world levels.
  17. One other awesome thing, the awesome intros with references to old school games, such as level 1 - street fighter and 2 - castlevania
  18. Played a lot of it this morning before I had to run... and I'm happy as hell with my purchase, fun as hell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.