August 6, 201016 yr comment_15655 Still launching on August 18th, but without its much touted co-op. That will come in early September. Right around the same time Steam and PSN gets the game. *edit* Correction. The same exact day PSN and Steam gets the game. Sept 28th. Wow.[source Joystiq & 1up] Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16716 Does it have couch co-op? It's just the online part that will not work at first? Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16717 I've heard one person on Twitter say they've played local co-op. If you want to go on that, it's all I've heard. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16719 I did some google searches and am getting the same answer. Good enough for me! The game looks really good on the vids I have seen as well. Might have to get this one!I am a sucker for some of these arcade titles coming out. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now