Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjj0BwDQ44
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2YCyRlOr54 Quickly becoming my favorite Pearl Jam song. I think Binaural is definitely their most underrated album.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ4K-_nRSs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4eSbge6UN4&feature=related I love an occasional old prog rock epic.
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZWBw_gupXE
  5. His stuff has been pretty average for a while now. Still not bad...just kinda generic. Though I think he does the more ballad like stuff better on this then on Black Rain.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5JJy8Z4dNM Just got the new album, pretty much if you liked Black Rain, you will like Scream.
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yOF7U-BABA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8suW-JBzE
  8. My 2 favorite Rush songs.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obCRcxaHtJs
  10. How long ago was this announced, I kinda recall remembering seeing something about a snoopy flying game for the original xbox.
  11. The whole thing just kinda sounds like filler, and a lot of the songs sound way similar to some NIN songs(like the "fur lined" and "only" comparison, and "Parasite" reminds me a lot of "Love is Not Enough", and im sure more will stick out after a few more listens. I was hoping the 3 songs that weren't released before the EP came out would be more "heavier" then the The Space in Between/The Believers/A Drowing, but now im kinda really wish they weren't :/ And I absolutely can not stand BBB
  12. Going through the HTDA EP now, and I swear that drums in "Fur Lined" is totally just a modified version of "Only".
  13. Same, just sounds like old Fragile demo's with Mariqueen's vocals over it, and all the songs just sound like a build up but never go anywhere.
  14. http://howtodestroyangels.com/ EP is up for pre-order for June 1st, digital HD version is up for 2 bucks pre-order or you can go for a lower quality version for free. Either way after you pre-order it you get an immediate download "The Believers".
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHy5tFI05js
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n2Sxpuix60
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EL67mjv1nM
  18. Just picked up As I lay Dying - The Powerless Rise Between the Buried and Me - The Silent Circus Iron Maiden - Brave New World
  19. New HTDA video/song. I have to say....im kinda disappointed, I mean both songs released so far aren't bad, but they really just sound like build up and then the song just ends.... http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/musicvideo/5556-how-to-destroy-angels-the-space-in-between-null Though the song does have the [Null] in the title, so maybe the album version will be different, like how the video for The Day the World Went Away uses the quiet version.
  20. I can listen to this song nearly every day and not get tired of it.
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqvcmud3LFQ
  22. http://pitchfork.com/news/38686-how-to-destroy-angels-a-drowning/ Im still not sure on this one. It's gonna be hard to adjust to hearing Reznor's music without his voice. Song is pretty good though, but it sounds a little to familar(kinda like a cross between Right Where it Belongs and something of The Fragile). With that said, I know I will end up getting the EP whenever it comes out, wether it be free or not(im guessing this one won't be free like The Slip because they have to make money somehow, fine with me).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.