Everything posted by Dateranoth
- The Odd and the Cool
-
The Odd and the Cool
Haha. Probably so. This looks like something that will show up in my next work safety meeting.
-
The Odd and the Cool
Yep. All about attention with no regard to safety. Worst part, you can completely see it coming. Strands of hair are trying to get caught and they finally do. She's probably lucky it wasn't a tooth that got lodged and ripped out.
-
The Odd and the Cool
That is horrible. The look of pure shock. Had to hurt like hell too.
- UnsanityLive
- MrsBadExample
- Gamercide
-
Runescape Streamer Latest Swatting Victim Makes Emotional Video Targeting Harrasers
The question is, how does one anonymous phone call warrant a full SWAT assault? Must be one convincing or story, or a bored SWAT team.
-
Annual giveaway winners list!
HAHA. I'll have to make installments. Sky, Games sent.
-
Annual giveaway winners list!
All my gifts have been sent! Sky, looks like you were the only one who had the games you won already. I can email them to you if you want to add them to your inventory. Just let me know. Congratulations everyone!
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway
Watch live video from Pine61 on www.twitch.tv
-
Annual giveaway winners list!
Just got home, but I have been checking off and on from my phone. Looks like we're off to a great start! Looking forward to the live portion :)
- Kitana Makes Debut In Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
-
Microsoft Announces Windows Holographic
Whether it fails or not there's good things to come out of it. More competition among devices normally breeds better technology. I'm interested to see where it ends up going, and if I will actually find myself using something like this.
-
What are you listening to?
This one took some doing, but SoundCloud should auto embed now. Including playlists and sets, I think. Good track by Dillon's new group too.
-
The Odd and the Cool
He's serious about his work.
-
[Review]Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Looks like you got it sorted out Siren. Nice review. If I ever pick up an Xbox One I will need to grab this. Wouldn't mind replaying Halo 2 in it's new graphics glory.
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Glad to see this getting started! I'll be contacting you in the next little bit when I round up what I have available to donate this year. Also, promoted this to the front page. As always, much thanks Siren!
-
Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
Funny part is, there's really nothing new that's a great exclusive for any of them at the moment. Mostly remakes. I couldn't begin to tell you why I really bought it. I have 100s of hours worth of games to finish on my PC too, games I really want to play. Guess I just have the sickness. Plus, exclusive though it may be, Last of Us is a favorite of mine.
-
Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
I fail at sticking to my plans. Bought the PS4 Black Friday bundle. Gotta say. Slick console and I'm loving the last of us again.
-
Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
I'm sure that I will end up with all three at some point. Really just too early for me to take the plunge. Well, that and a complete lack of time to even play what games I have on the PC anyway.
-
Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
That PS4 bundle sounds like what I want. I wanted to get an Xbox One for the master chief bundle to play with my wife, but I don't know. Still on the fence. Aside from remastered games neither has anything that's really appealing to me right now.
-
The Odd and the Cool
The above video was the cure. Guess it didn't take.
-
Fatal Frame V: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden Remains Japan Exclusive
Guess they didn't want to pay for voice actors or what? Doesn't really make sense.
-
The Odd and the Cool
haha! Good times.