Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dateranoth

  1. Bug fix release. This will correct the server asking for a password when no password is entered. V2.15.1
  2. Long time no update, but here it is. V2.15.0 This is a feature request release. Mods are automatically downloaded, updated, and sorted in user selected order. This release also downloads SteamCMD if it is not found.
  3. @mungi Thanks. It still plan to work on it, but I am currently sucked into Horizon Zero Dawn.
  4. Going to be taking a break from this utility for a bit. I'll fix any bugs that might come up, but it's currently fully functional with most needed options. Frustrates me that they rolls out stuff like the last update and yet still no RCon. Plus I have some games I want to play.
  5. It's coming back online. The stupid fucking textures are sent to the server as well for some dumb reason. So the update was so big it filled the partition I had set aside for the server.
  6. Not sure. I probably should remove the option from my script to prevent conflicts.
  7. Seems well optimized. Haha
  8. Hahaha. At least they listened. That was a lot of work for a week early.
  9. @PeeKnuckle hah. Who's is that? @Tanuki I can add one more time customizeable warning. I had planned on making the messages custom too.
  10. V2.12.1 Fixes a bug with Conan Server not taking Server Password through the command line. This writes the server password directly to Engine.ini before startup if the password has changed.
  11. V2.12.0 Latest version. No changes from beta 2. Tested and working with updating mods. @Evildawg Glad you're able to play finally!
  12. lol. That was going to be my next suggestion. No idea what's steam problem. Glad it's working though.
  13. @PeeKnuckle sweet. What was wrong anyway?
  14. v2.12.0-beta.2 @chrazyqc This update fixes the issues we discussed earlier. Now ALL mods should work correctly, not just the ones without update information. @Evildawg I can't say off the top of my head. If you've disabled firewalls etc then it's hard to say. Can you join games from the in game server browser?
  15. Haha. Thanks. Still not able to connect?
  16. @upperking I can probably modify parts of the script to work with this game, but I don't own the game so it will be a bit difficult. I have some more testing to finish the last version of this utility, but I will see if I can throw something together after I'm done.
  17. V2.11.0 This is the full release from all the beta tests. Only change from Beta 4 is it will only keep 4 backup copies of serversettings.ini V2.12.0-beta.1 This is a feature request Beta release. I have added automatic mod installation and updates. @chrazyqc Please test and let me know how it works for you. Download V2.12.0-beta.1 @Sheepa Thanks for Testing it out! I pushed it to master.
  18. @Murena Depends what you are after, but I think a lot of people use this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/343787920119660378/
  19. V2.11.0-beta.4 This release adds the option to set everyday in the schedule. So you can now set schedules to run each day at the same time without having to enter each day individually @chrazyqc I should have a working test version of automatic mod installation and updates this week. I found a way to check for the update. @Murena Let me know if this works for you.
  20. @Murena Sorry, I never added the everyday option. I can look into adding it for an option. For now you will need to set each day individually.
  21. @chrazyqc Just an update to let you know I'm still looking into mod support. I can definitely automatically install the mods, but there are some issues. First, SteamCMD wants to always put them in a default folder, regardless of what I force the install dir to. So, each mod will have to be copied to the server mods folder once downloaded. That's not that big of a deal. Next, for the mod to be enabled, it has to be in modlist.txt in that same folder. So I will have to write the .pak name that is downloaded into that file to activate the mod on the server. Again, this is doable. Finally, I am not sure I can easily check for updates. I have tried several different methods of update checks, but I can't tell if they are going to be reliable. I am going to have to create my own mod and then update it so I can verify what I'm trying. So, this could take some time.
  22. V2.11.0-beta.3 This should fix the problems I introduced in Beta 2. The schedule flip should work properly now. I also fixed the wrong notification being sent when the schedule was flipped. @Sheepa If you don't mind retesting with this one, that would be great. I performed local tests so it should be good to go. Also, to avoid confusion, I will probably change the INI keys before I push this to master. Just so it's less confusing. BuildingDmgEnabledSchedule= TO BuildingDmgSchedule= AND AvatarsDisabledSchedule= TO AvatarsSchedule=
  23. @Sheepa Yeah, I broke this for sure. Working on a fix. Stay on Beta 1 for now.
  24. @Sheepa Strange, I might have broke something when I was trying to update. Can you send me the INI file that you were using with the above log?
  25. @yolo Those are example times. 1-0000to7-2359 would enable building damage from Sunday 0000 to Saturday 2359. Effectively all the time. Building damage would always be enabled. 6-2200to7-0500 would enable building damage Friday 2200 to Saturday 0500 You can have as many time ranges as you want.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.