Everything posted by Dateranoth
-
What are you listening to?
That was awesome. I wish I could play anything.
-
The Odd and the Cool
hahahaha. That is fucking hilarious. The Radcliffe had me rolling too.
-
What are you listening to?
I've had this soundtrack for a long time. haha! Love it.
-
The Odd and the Cool
That was great.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Released
-
Xbox One Japanese Developer List Reveals At Least 32 Announced Games
Would be nice to start seeing a good line up of games from some of these companies. Or just for the Xbox One in general.
-
[Rumor] Has Batman: Arkham Knight Been Delayed?
Still a ways off anyhow. If it was pushed back it probably would be early 2015.
-
Minecraft PS3 Saves Transferable to PS4
That's pretty good of them to make the effort. Probably worth it in extra sales.
-
The Odd and the Cool
. That creeps me out.
-
Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
Resurrection! It took pretty much two years for them to do it, but it looks like they have finally steered Diablo 3 back onto the right path. Found this and thought I would bump it back to the top for anyone interested in playing the DLC.
-
The Odd and the Cool
Haha. That's awesome.
-
Updating Your Xbox One Controller
$25 bucks just to use a non proprietary headset? Damn.
-
Tales From The Borderlands Details Released
It will be interesting how this turns out. Telltale has the ability to do it, but it's still a unique universe to take over. Hope it's good.
-
Mass Effect Trilogy is a Possibility for PS4 and Xbox One
I would be ok with it, if it was a ground up remake. As in, use the motion caps and the voice overs but reskin the entire thing with new everything. Still would be a waste of time compared to something new.
-
Mass Effect Trilogy is a Possibility for PS4 and Xbox One
Would be a nice game to have on the new consoles. I would rather see the time spent on new stuff though.
-
Shenmue Reference Caught in a PS4 Advertisement
Pretty subtle hint, but I don't see why they wouldn't do it.
-
UK Receiving Xbox One Price Cut
I truly hate the statement "moving forward. " I think because I hear it at work so much. Still, sound pretty gimmicky. Desperate to move consoles.
-
Heavenly Sword CG Movie Gets a Trailer
That one did look a lot better. Still, I don't see how the movie will be anything but cheesy.
-
Flappy Bird Creator Takes Down Game
$50,000 a day? Fuck it, you can call me whatever the hell you want.
-
Heavenly Sword CG Movie Gets a Trailer
That was just sad. Maybe they pulled it from an old promo for the game and just tacked on movie.
-
The Odd and the Cool
Hmmm. Even the literal translation makes it sound nasty. The act of splashing beef. No thanks. Though it does look a lot like the beef in Kimchi and I do like that.
-
Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Order Available
So, I actually found the time to play the beta for a while this weekend. Made it to level 6 and managed to explore some parts of the world. All I can say is it just feels empty. The game is ok, and the play is fairly solid, but it just feels lacking. I'm use to having a distraction at every corner in ES games, but this just feels like I'm running from one quest to the next with no meat. Might be worth a try for some, but I just can't get the monotonous feel of repetition out of my head.
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Closing this to start the Grand Prize thread, visit http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/9671-the-annual-gamercide-giveaway-winners-grand-prize-rules/ for Grand Prize Rules.
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Updated the original topic with new information. I'll be hosting my own version of The Giveaway this year.
-
Microsoft Insider Leaks Xbox One Games Release Dates
If he is an insider that's a whole lot of leaks. I hope they do a good job with the Halo remakes. Just wish they would release them to PC.