Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dateranoth

  1. Good review! I haven't even played this for PC yet. Maybe I should try it out.
  2. Official F*CK You video by C Lo Green on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ceelogreen
  3. Nooooo! This was the only good way to buy games without purchasing extra points. Bah.
  4. lol, 4 or 5 am and I'm up and out the door for work.
  5. Don't normally like this stuff, but the song and video are messed up. So, I actually like this particular song.
  6. Dateranoth replied to Dateranoth's topic in Microsoft
    Well, I finished a full play through last night. It was a great game, but short. 3 to 4 hours depending on your puzzle solving skills. Less if you are really good or cheat. I highly suggest not watching any videos of the puzzles if you plan on playing through. Because, though they are challenging, they are pretty much once overs. Once you know the solution its quick and easy. Alternatively if you have the time and don't want to pay 15 bucks for 3 hours then find a stream or watch the highlights on the gamercide channel. It's a fun experience though!
  7. Dateranoth posted a topic in Microsoft
    Just bought this game earlier today and played for about 10 minutes. I'm not sure what to think yet, but I'll be streaming it sometime soon. It's too messed up not to share.
  8. Yeah. I wonder why the xbox has so much trouble just loading those store apps? Should be a breeze for it. Though that does look pretty cool.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVSdj45T7jM Borderlands has me stuck on this again. I actually heard it a while before Borderlands was released. AND they came to town, AND I freaking missed it. I had to work the next day and it was a late show. I WISH WISH I would have went to see them now. Dam nit. I was being such an old man.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.