Everything posted by Dateranoth
-
Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Order Available
I'm still firmly on the fence. On the one hand, it's a huge Elder Scrolls universe to explore. On the other hand, I'm afraid, being an mmo I won't get the depth I'm used to from this universe. My biggest fear is it leaving a bad taste in my mouth. So, be sure to let me know what you think Siren.
-
Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Order Available
Elder Scrolls Online is available for pre-order on PC/MAC in Digital or Retail Editions, and Playstation 4/Xbox One in Retail Editions. There is a Standard Edition and Imperial Edition. The Standard Edition is going for $59.99 and includes 5 Days Early Access, and 30 Days of Included Game Time. The Imperial Edition is going for $79.99 and includes 5 Days Early Access, 30 Days of Included Game Time, and all of these additions: Play as an Imperial Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more Imperial White Horse Summon this exclusive Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed. Craft Imperial Gear Ability to craft Imperial style when crafting gear. Transform Into Imperial Gear Transform any gear you own into Imperial styled gear. Rings of Mara Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together. Mudcrab Vanity Pet Explore Tamriel with this exclusive vanity pet scuttling along by your side. Both Pre-Orders Include: The ability to play any race in any alliance.Scuttler Vanity PetBonus Treasure MapsAfter the initial 30 days of included game time your subscription will cost $14.99. http://elderscrollsonline.com Click here to view the article
-
Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Order Available
The Standard Edition is going for $59.99 and includes 5 Days Early Access, and 30 Days of Included Game Time. The Imperial Edition is going for $79.99 and includes 5 Days Early Access, 30 Days of Included Game Time, and all of these additions: Play as an Imperial Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more Imperial White Horse Summon this exclusive Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed. Craft Imperial Gear Ability to craft Imperial style when crafting gear. Transform Into Imperial Gear Transform any gear you own into Imperial styled gear. Rings of Mara Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together. Mudcrab Vanity Pet Explore Tamriel with this exclusive vanity pet scuttling along by your side. Both Pre-Orders Include: The ability to play any race in any alliance. Scuttler Vanity Pet Bonus Treasure Maps After the initial 30 days of included game time your subscription will cost $14.99. http://elderscrollsonline.com
-
Epic Games Hands Over Gears of War Franchise to Microsoft
What's left in the Gears universe ? Prequels?
-
The Odd and the Cool
^ pretty damn funny.
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Thanks again for hosting Siren. Get those PMs in!
-
[Review] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Nice review Spawn. This game really makes me want to buy a 3DS. I was a HUGE fan of the original. Never stuck with the Zelda series, but I absolutely loved that one. This looks like it would be a great play for me.
-
Join Gamercide on our Other Networks!
Google+ have group/even type pages you can setup? If so, we can set something up there too.
-
DICE Responds to Xbox One Battlefield 4 Users About Much Needed Patch
Glad to hear that. I need to fire it back up and try it out myself.
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Great to see this underway. I'll have to see what I have to give!
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway
Woohoo! Looking forward to another great giveaway!
-
Batman Arkham Announcement Coming Soon
I'm thinking DLC as well, but I wouldn't e surprised to see a next gen console release either.
-
Fable Anniversary Release Dates Announced
Kind of a shame that it's not since the first was actually released on PC.
-
Gamercide's 2013 Last Minute Holiday Gift Buying Guide - PC Edition
If there is anything on there that all PC owners should have, it's an ssd.
-
Fallout 4 Documents Leaked
I wouldn't complain about a Fallout 4. Though I should really go play New Vegas first.
- Something is coming...
-
Fable Anniversary Release Dates Announced
The first one was the only one I really enjoyed. I like remasters, but that seems pretty damn steep of a price.
-
Xbox Versions of Metal Gear Solid V Receive Exclusive Raiden Mission and Release Date
Metal Gear Rising must have been the one I was thinking about.
-
Xbox Versions of Metal Gear Solid V Receive Exclusive Raiden Mission and Release Date
So, where is this story now? I never played them, but weren't they pretty far out there as of the last game?
-
NSA and GCHQ Listening to Online Private Chats on Xbox Live; World of Warcraft and Second Life also Targeted
Interesting but not entirely surprising. They are going to monitor everything and anything they can infiltrate and get away with.
-
Black Friday Video Game Deals
Well, that's disappointing since I bought it. lol. Oh well, maybe they'll fix it sometime.
-
Black Friday Video Game Deals
Dunno if it's a Black Friday thing or not, but Battlefield 4 seems to be on sale everywhere for every platform. Battlefield 4 - PC Download 29.99 *It is. Looks like 8 hours to go. There's a number of games on sale on Origin right now.
-
DICE Responds to Xbox One Battlefield 4 Users About Much Needed Patch
How are you liking it other than the bugs?
-
Xbox One Users With Malfunctioning Units Receiving Free Game
Probably screwed.
-
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Heading to Mobile Devices
I don't think it does. I have one of them on my iphone, but I can't remember if it has tilt steering. Probably not because I remember enjoying playing it.