Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dateranoth

  1. Dateranoth replied to SegaCKY's topic in Microsoft
    Been a long time since I played that.
  2. That's pretty good deals. Not much on there I want though.
  3. Hahaha. That is freaking great.
  4. Pretty quick on the dlc. I've never liked dlc that is just items.
  5. Sounds like its worth checking out. I'm so far behind though I have to be choosy.
  6. Looks like an interesting game but I haven't been much into tower defense lately. Are the levels just fighting off enemies that come at you or do you actively explore towards a goal?
  7. One of Many Deep Sea Puzzles The game may sound easy on the surface, but a number of interesting blocks make the puzzles much more difficult then moving a few blocks out of your way. There are blocks that attract each other, ones that repel each other, spring loaded blocks, ice blocks that slide until they hit something, blocks that move together, and even a very tricky snake block that can move in multiple directions but carries its tail with it. Other blocks will stand in your way before you leave the Deep Sea of Blockado. When all these blocks are combined they make for a great but difficult puzzle experience. The Snake Block Provides this Entire Puzzle Don't be discouraged though because the interface makes the game very enjoyable even if you are having trouble. In every puzzle you are given the option of stepping back a move with the quick touch of a finger. So if you accidentally made a move or even realized six moves too late you made a mistake you can simply step back to the point you want to. When you step back it also takes those moves off your total move count so they don't affect your star rating. Also to help you is a puzzle solver that will walk you through the steps to complete the puzzle. This is available in most puzzles except for those that are considered the most challenging puzzles. On top of challenging puzzles the game provides a main adventure mode where you are after treasures from different parts of the sea. When you complete all the puzzles and unlock the treasure chest by completing its difficult puzzle you are awarded with some interesting information on the region you were in. It's not much, but I enjoyed the reward of reading about sunken treasures around the globe. Puzzle with Spring Blocks However, this game is mainly about solving puzzles and it does a fantastic job if you are in the market for a brain teaser to while away your time. The included puzzles number to 60 and if that isn't enough for you then you can use the built in scanner to scan in more from Blockado's Website. If that STILL isn't enough for you they have provided a puzzle editor ( Windows PC only ) that will allow you to create your own puzzles and then convert them to scan code. You can then scan them to play or even share them with your friends. If you enjoy challenging puzzles then this game is for you. It has a simple to use interface with a simple concept made entertaining by a multitude of blocks that add to the challenge. The price couldn't be better for the sheer amount of content and the ability to scan in free extras or create your own. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an entertaining way to pass the time or if you just love puzzles. If you think the difficulty may be too steep you can always try their easier ones or download the free version to start.
  8. I found it. It was a political one. http://www.cafepress.com/+fitted_tshirt,454948990
  9. Didn't I see something with Hope and Cash before? Was it just them or was one more involved?
  10. I'm pretty stoked about it. Wish it would release to PC too.
  11. haha. That would be pretty damn funny.
  12. AHAHAHA. Everyone should play that.
  13. AHAHAHA
  14. Dateranoth replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    My brother has said I have to get it. I've finished Deus Ex or the first play through at least. So, I will be picking this up soon.
  15. Well, my steam list is full of games that I played back in the day and then bought again on steam for nostalgia or sickness. I think the issue is more of a overwhelming issue than anything else. There are just plain more games, especially with the indie and arcade scene.
  16. Spawn. It makes me happy to know I will never be close to your arcade collection.
  17. ^ Both were great.
  18. I'm digging his music, Title.
  19. Dateranoth replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Yeah, I think most of the issues were geared toward the PC version. Most said it was a pretty crappy port. I don't remember all the details, but always on internet connection DRM being one of the biggest gripes. So much that Steam is offering refunds to those who don't want to wait for a patch that is suppose to remove it. Hard to say what's really true though. You can find more details in the news section of the game on steam.
  20. lol. Yeah, that's the worst. I try to stick to one thing at a time or I never finish anything.
  21. Dateranoth replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    I think it's more action then RPG. Ebil has a lot of video up still from her play through. http://www.twitch.tv/ebildustbunny/b/293395924
  22. PC/Mac Demo on Steam as well http://store.steampowered.com/app/111800/
  23. Dateranoth replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    For the PC version?
  24. Solid month between purchase and playing. Not too bad at all Spawn . I'll have to pick it up sometime myself, but I doubt it'll be soon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.