Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dateranoth

  1. Welcome back DC. Hope things have been well for you.
  2. This amused me a lot more than it should have. Lol.
  3. Best burning snake or whatever the hell you call it, ever.
  4. Sounds perfect Siren! I'll be in touch soon with my donations.
  5. Sounds like some pretty decent talent coming to these movies. I'm pretty skeptical though.
  6. haha.
  7. lol. I like that one for some reason.
  8. PK cheapened the experience for me. Another great read. I love your questions Siren, and as always, the responses. And, people really thought pee on knuckles? Silly kids.
  9. Lol. Have to admit this is funny.
  10. HAHA. So funny.
  11. Indeed Irish. Thanks for taking one blindly for the team. Go down fighting though. Lol. Great read and good luck in Jan.
  12. lol. I want to read this entire story now.
  13. Damn her and her knowing guilt giving looks.
  14. I would never ever have the patience to do that.
  15. Awesome. and Hot.
  16. Fucking Win.
  17. ^ lol. Found this pretty damn funny.
  18. Keep them coming Siren. Great read as usual. Oh, and I'd take the car as well. Take a LOT of games to buy the cars I dream of owning.
  19. These are great. Glad to have them back. Very nice knitting btw. I want some.
  20. No comment.
  21. Oh damn it PK. I avoided that in the stream the other day.
  22. I wonder how many pages of books I've read on the can? Would be an interesting number to know.
  23. haha. That Joker/Beetlejuice picture is great.
  24. Great spotlight. I'll take the gaming computer
  25. lol, I'm amused.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.