July 27, 201115 yr comment_41325 Out now for PC, or next week on XBLA - $15Correction. According to Sedington86, you can buy it now and receive the code for XBLA.*edit* Plus! Bonus: Get arcade game The Maw free with any Summer of Arcade purchase* Report
July 27, 201115 yr comment_41364 Yeah, they fixed the buy it early thing. Sucks.Psh. Like you need another new game right this minute to wait to be played. Haha Report
July 27, 201115 yr comment_41367 Psh. Like you need another new game right this minute to wait to be played. HahaHUSH YOU!!! Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43589 Alright, played a good bit of this and I have to say it's pretty fun. It has issues with upgrades and what not, but the art style is amazing. The gameplay sometimes borders on frustrating, but once you get the hang of it, it's a stripped down Metroid. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43617 Solid month between purchase and playing. Not too bad at all Spawn . I'll have to pick it up sometime myself, but I doubt it'll be soon. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43629 Wish I'd been playing it for a solid month. I've been bouncing around my backlog so much lately I get stories mixed up. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43643 lol. Yeah, that's the worst. I try to stick to one thing at a time or I never finish anything. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now