Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dateranoth

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dateranoth

  1. lol. We certainly will.
  2. Nah Bacon. The basics are still the same. Should be enough info there to get you started, and if not feel free to ask. It may be awhile before I get around to updating it.
  3. It's well past time for me to rewrite this. Add a general troubleshooting guide too.
  4. Anytime. Let me know if you want to add your channel to the live page.
  5. Ok, so the biggest problem here is the choppiness of the stream. If you're getting that low that's definitely the problem. You get the lowers speeds because of Justin.tv Ustream, etc, servers. They can only handle so much, and I wouldn't put it past them to throttle channels that aren't producers etc. I suggest, if you're trying to broadcast to a site that supports it, changing your server location. If you're using Twitch, then change back to the default server and retest. If that's not better, then go to the closest server to you and work your way further out until you get better results.
  6. 30 fps for the frame rate is plent for streaming. Everything else looks good to. Have you tried using the game capture method instead? Only other possibility is lowering xsplit resolution, but still shouldn't be that big of a hit in game.
  7. It's possible, but most likely something is up. That hardware really shouldn't have a problem with it. There will be FPS loss, but it shouldn't be that substantial. What's your XSplit setup? Resolution, Frame Rate, bitrate, quality, etc? Oh, and what game are you seeing the FPS loss in, and what capture method are you using? Desktop, Game etc?
  8. Good read, and it is a nice thing to have back. I like the idea. However, it's awfully convenient Ava was picked first. Women teaming up.. cough .. lol
  9. Lol. Grossly cool.
  10. Nice review Kevin. Still not my thing, but I could see coop being more enjoyable.
  11. What the fuck? haha. Maybe if you never wanted to have sex? Certainly would deter me.
  12. So, that was creepy.
  13. Something amuses me greatly about the no pants.
  14. It's just fine. This is the party that keeps on going.
  15. Lol. That Nickleback article is great, but I have to say I don't think they're that bad. Not worth $45 a ticket though.
  16. Yeah, I figured it'd be hard to transition to. Wouldn't be so bad if you started out using it. Except for browsing through items. That might be a bit slow.
  17. Did you actually get use to using the controller PK? Not the best designed game for it, but it did work pretty well all things considered.
  18. Diablo 3 Xpadder Profile
  19. The character doing the talking is based on who initiates the dialogue, but I'm pretty sure you can go back and ask or talk again with different characters. At least in town. The rest is based on who initiates the dialogue first. So if I grab a sword piece it'll be me talking or you if you grab it. Only thing I can see that you miss in coop is the follower banter, but from what I've seen it doesn't amount to much. When I played last night I was the one leading and everyone else followed me. When I play in others games I follow them. Seems like the respectful way to coop with people. If you do want to play solo you need to go to the options and disable quick join. Otherwise friends can drop in without your permission.
  20. Floppy already has an alt character as do most of the people playing. Me and DC played last night and floppy and fluffy dropped in and out. Was fun. Our crew is respectful about not skipping dialogue etc. Plus with the drop in and out ability they can leave and come back anytime. Except boss battles. However, I'm going to be out of town until Sunday do I won't be on until late Sunday.
  21. They are coming out Friday morning to check the lines. Don't know if it's still going on or not. Probably is. I'm sure I'll frustratingly find out when I get home. I still want to take the cable modem outside and check the signal without the house wiring. I'm sure it's on their end, but I am going to have to deal with the rest. Here's hoping I get a good tech that knows what they're doing.
  22. Well, he got one thing spot on. "I can barely stand up"
  23. Dateranoth#1262
  24. Whatta dick
  25. That one makes me want to vomit a little due to the speed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.