Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTAVI Idiocy - $400 Box Of Crap

Featured Replies

So, for $400 you get:

• Macca the Gator Figure
• Oakley® Frogskins™ Sunglasses
• Leonida Keys Crossbody Bag
• New Era® 9FORTY Snapback Hat
• Macca the Gator Magnetic Mirror
• Chunkee the Manatee Shot Glass
• Vice City Collectible Swizzle Spoon
• Vice City Razor Blade Keychain
• Leonida Keys Enamel Pin Set in Metal Tin
• Leonida Keys Sticker Pack in Stash Bag 
• Double-Sided Souvenir Poster with Map of Leonida

No image preview

Grand Theft Auto VI: The Goodtime State – Vice City Colle...

A premium Collector’s Box featuring all the essentials for a good time, inspired by Leonida’s hit TV show, Macca the Gator.

Rockstar has to be joking with this right? RIGHT?! There's not even a copy of the damn game. And it's not even eligible for their free shipping. What the actual hell is even going on?

  • Author

Apparently someone has already made a 3D model of the gator figure that comes with it...I'll prob drop the creator a buck just to get the print file.

W556aCC.jpeg

  • Author

Definitely done on a resin printer. I’ve looked into getting one, but all the post-processing after the print just seems like a ton of work for just being a hobby for me. I guess if I were trying to make money on the prints, it may be worth it. I’ll stick to FDM for now.

  • 2 weeks later...

I have another buddy that just grabbed one. I think it's worth it if you like the miniature world. Can't beat it for the detail and cleanup, but definitely not worth it for a large majority of items. I'll have to find a picture of this Link model I did with a bow on my FDM. It had a lot of support, but I was IMPRESSED with how it turned out. Love these things. I know it's a contentious subject, but I bought an X1C about 2 years ago, and man does it make entry into this so much nicer. I had some older models before, but the ease of this thing is game changing for getting into it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.