August 29, 201511 yr Author comment_88043 I decided to do something different this time.This was honestly a plan since I got this kit but here goes. I took my perfect grade unicorn, took it apart and painted all the "red frame" parts in green.This was the result. Report
August 29, 201511 yr Author comment_88049 what is perfect grade unicorn? "Perfect grade" is the scale of the model. Gundam models come in 4 major types. High grades - The cheapest of the 4. 1/144 scale size. Often rely on stickers to do some color details.Master grades - The all around good kids. Good detail, good size at 1/100 scale. The most common kits people collect such as myself.Real grades - Master grade details in real grade sizePerfect grades - The behemoths of the kits. The biggest and most detailed kits out there. A massive 1/60 scale. "Unicorn" is the gundam. Here is the "before-after" shot of the kit Report
August 29, 201511 yr comment_88050 Good call, Kira. I think the green looks way better. Also, NY Jets! =] Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.