July 26, 201412 yr comment_84466 Those last two builds look pretty cool. Though this guy looks awesome. I definitely want to see this odd ball. Report
July 31, 201412 yr Author comment_84559 Next week-end Master Grade Strike Freedom. Smaller version of the perfect grade I have. Report
July 31, 201412 yr Author comment_84562 I totally forgot that last week-end I had an other build I took pictures of and completely forgot to post. Here it is.Master Grade Aile Strike Gundam Same gundam as my 1st perfect grade but on a smaller scale. http://imgur.com/a/QwC0M Report
August 2, 201412 yr Author comment_84577 How many of these guys do you have now? Too many. Possibly 40.I need to slow down on new models and finish up those I already have. Master Grade Strike Freedomhttp://imgur.com/a/2hKQq Report
August 16, 201412 yr Author comment_84768 Went to the local hobby store just to see what they had... planned on maybe getting a master grade.... but nope. I got suckered into getting this one. My 3rd perfect grade, wing zero custom.This is one of the first PG ever made, it's old.... 14 years old.There are some things you don't see in newer PG such as screws and wiring for the LEDs. http://imgur.com/a/N08oA Report
August 16, 201412 yr Author comment_84771 LEDs? Sweet. All perfect grades come with LEDs but they're like always for the eyes. This kit requires some wiring around the body and I kinda dropped iit. It was just overcomplicated for what little it does. Report
August 17, 201412 yr comment_84773 What made the wiring complicated? Just hard to run it without being visible? Report
August 17, 201412 yr Author comment_84774 What made the wiring complicated? Just hard to run it without being visible? Precision cutting the wires, stripping the extremities and screwing them in place. Then running the rest of the cable through small as hell canals and holes. This is just to get an LED to light up the eyes. Just not worth it. Report
August 17, 201412 yr comment_84776 Damn, there were lots of tiny ass screws for that one. Turned out really cool. Report
August 18, 201412 yr Author comment_84778 Damn, there were lots of tiny ass screws for that one. Turned out really cool. Thankfully that's not something I have to deal with kits released a few years later.Out of the 3 I have, this is the oldest one from 2000. Second oldest is from 2004 and doesn't have any screws or wiring. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84846 Turning into a sickness! You're going to have an entire fleet before long. Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84879 Turning into a sickness! You're going to have an entire fleet before long. Yeah, I need to chill on these on finish those I have. There's something like 6 or 7 that have to be panel lined and decaled up. Report
February 21, 201511 yr Author comment_86886 I haven't really posted anything in here for a while but since it was my birthday, I payed myself a "little treat". "hey..." you might ask, "that looks like one you already have"....Yes... I have the MASTER GRADE version of this kit. I bought the perfect grade. 6-10 day estimated delivery. Report
March 5, 201511 yr Author comment_86982 These picture albums are sensational Thanks. Perfect Grade unicorn set to arrive tomorrow. Report
March 6, 201511 yr Author comment_86999 i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS BUT POST PICS WHEN IT HAPPENS IT MEANS I GET THE BIGGEST MODEL EVER MADE TOMORROW Report
March 7, 201511 yr Author comment_87030 Just gona post a size comparison pic of the leg. 1/60 PG vs 1/100 MG This thing is massive. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.