Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Started building gunpla......

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I want to see a picture of all the ones you have built together!

 

 

There are allot I did not show.

You sure you want them all?

  • Author

All of them together. In various poses of course.

 

 

3/4 of them have an action base or something holding them up in the air and I tr to give them decent poses.

  • Author

Based on size, I'd have to think those small guys are harder to build. If for no other reason, the smaller parts.

 

 

The build is fairly similar to the bigger one. The main difference being that part of the inner frame "the grey skeleton you can often see in pics" comes mostly assembled. 

The rest of the build is fairly similar just smaller in size.

  • Author

What's up with the bottom guy? Does he transform or is that a bunch of different kits?

 

 

Not really a transformation.

 

That kit is "modular" in a way. Each section of the Gundam itself is a "flyer" and the parts can be changed should they get damaged.

As the models try to keep the kits as close to the show as possible, they kept the modular part as well.

That it can also have a different backpack.

 

I had an other version of this guy that I posted in my gallery.

https://i.imgur.com/yko959g.jpg

This is with a sword backpack on.

  • Author

Friendly reminder to know which one you guys wana see first.

 

 

 

Also, for my last build, I finally got my gold marker last week-end so I was able to go over the armor of the kit and hide all the white spots.

Had to pull all the armor off and if some of you guys wondered what that kit looked like without said armor, well here it is.

 

The Mg Phenex Gundam inner frame, no head= as the head has no actual inner frame.

G2syHwj.jpg

  • Author

I like the third one.

A.E.U.G

 

 

Gundam Mk-II

AEUG color scheme.... 

 

 

 

Did have a personal preference for that one.

  • Author

Dat feel when the delivery was estimated for next monday but arrives today.

 

So unless anyone has something to say, I'll be starting with the Gundam Mk-ii AEUG.

  • Author

Possible next friday build.

This is going to be a somewhat odd one in the lot.

 

 

This is a real grade, 1/144 scale so smaller than any build I showed so far.

Dat, you'll be able to see what building one of these looks like. 

BANM140771.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.