April 29, 201412 yr Author comment_83756 I should be getting a package this week containing this model. Any takers once again for a WIP photo gallery? Report
May 1, 201412 yr Author comment_83761 Got it today and was able to build it up during the evening. Will be posting pics tomorrow and will panel line it afterwards and show some "after" pics to show the difference. Report
May 1, 201412 yr comment_83764 That second picture is just so intimidating to me. You have the patience of a saint, Kira. lol Report
May 1, 201412 yr Author comment_83765 That second picture is just so intimidating to me. You have the patience of a saint, Kira. lol Not to show off, but that number of runners is nothing. ONe of my master grades had 25-ish of them and a perfect grade *something I'll do eventually* can go up to 50+.This "small" 15 is nothing. muhah IN any case, I'll take the compliment and hopefully, say I'll show you the process of a perfect grade soon. Report
May 7, 201412 yr Author comment_83779 IF everything goes well. I should have something special for you guys this week-end. Report
May 18, 201412 yr comment_83830 It does look a ton better with the lining. Looking forward to a perfect grade. Awesome work! Report
June 6, 201412 yr Author comment_83939 My latest project, took about 2 weeks on and off to complete. This kit has a shit ton of stickers and rub transfer ones. Easilly half the time spent on this one was on putting them all everywhere. No pictures of the build but there are pics of the "putting all the layers of weapons on him". Master Grade Full Armor Unicorn Gundam.http://imgur.com/a/FMFD5 Report
June 9, 201412 yr comment_83969 Good god he's armed to the teeth. Man, those stickers would have tried all my patience and then some. Report
June 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83977 Good god he's armed to the teeth. Man, those stickers would have tried all my patience and then some. Good thing they call him "FULL ARMOR" ..... ironic much? Also decals....... Probably 300+ regular stickers and just as many dry transfers... The last ones are the worst, you have to cut out everyone of them, stick them on the kit with some tape and rub them on with a q-tip and finally slowly peel off. Report
June 10, 201412 yr comment_83986 Yep. I would not have the patience to do this. Glad someone else does so I can still enjoy them. lol Report
June 12, 201412 yr Author comment_84027 Yep. I would not have the patience to do this. Glad someone else does so I can still enjoy them. lol Take the 6 gattling guns.. the 3 sets of 2.Some aren't visible but there is a total of 84 decals and dry transfer stickers on all 6 of them. Roughtly 13 per gunThe shields average 30 each. 18 per rifle x2. Much decals.. very long. such work Report
June 28, 201412 yr Author comment_84180 Since I know some people like these.... here's a new one..... Master Grade Nu Gundam.http://imgur.com/a/2r0cp Report
June 28, 201412 yr comment_84181 Damn that turned out kick ass. Thanks for showing it to us, Kira. Report
June 28, 201412 yr comment_84182 That one looked smaller than the others. Pretty awesome though. I can't believe how much work it looked like in just the head. Next challenge, build one without the instructions! Report
June 28, 201412 yr Author comment_84183 That one looked smaller than the others. HA joke's on you! It's actually bigger than most master grades I have. Next challenge, build one without the instructions! That's nearly impossible... at least, not for a master grade Report
July 4, 201412 yr Author comment_84218 Can't wait to see that completed. Stripped down, it's the same gundam as the full armor unicorn gundam, the one armed to the teeth.The difference comes in the form on the backpack kinda-wing things and the obvious gold platting. The gold platting does come at a price as there are some white "nub marks" around the kit. Had to order a gold paint marker to hide them and should get it in about a week or two.I'll still have something to show before that, but there will be some imperfections here and there. Report
July 5, 201412 yr Author comment_84221 Above gallery has been updated.You'll be able to see those white "nubs" I was talking about quite clearly. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.