March 8, 201511 yr Author comment_87037 Well... I rather "no-lifed" this kit and just got mostly done with. All I need to do is work on the weapons, lining and hidding white marks" but that will be done tomorrow. There wasn't much work needed to do on the pieces once they were cut off since Bandai, the company making these, made sure they attachement points to the trees where under the piece, so no cleaning up to do thus quicker build. For now enjoy.This things is huuuge. EDIT: And some music while you watch lol https://imgur.com/a/r4qO4 Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_87038 So impressive, Kira. Wish I had your patience for things like this. Report
March 8, 201511 yr Author comment_87039 So impressive, Kira. Wish I had your patience for things like this. The pics don't do it justice. It's easily one of the best looking kits i have. Report
March 13, 201511 yr comment_87122 So what you're telling me is...there is no business to replace gundam pieces and I could possibly make millions doing so? Report
March 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87123 So what you're telling me is...there is no business to replace gundam pieces and I could possibly make millions doing so? Not outside of japan there isn't. Time to make money. Report
March 15, 201511 yr comment_87135 My friends sell legos and make a ton of money. Its crazy what people will pay for them Report
March 15, 201511 yr comment_87136 Have you ever priced a LEGO Millennium Falcon? It's insane the prices for Star Wars LEGO. Report
March 15, 201511 yr comment_87137 I still have the original LEGO Millennium Falcon. It's the only one I won't get rid of. How much are we talking lol? Report
March 15, 201511 yr Author comment_87139 I still have the original LEGO Millennium Falcon. It's the only one I won't get rid of. How much are we talking lol? PK is mostly refering to the ultimate collectors edition millennium falcon.We are talking multiple thousands. The only one on ebay is going for 6k$ + Report
March 17, 201511 yr comment_87153 Damn that's crazy. This is the kind I have: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Rare-Millennium-Falcon-7190-Complete-/121594138248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4f934e88I'm seeing them going for around $100, and a sealed in box one over $700. I must have gotten it somewhere between the ages of 8 and 14 (1998-2004) so it's over a decade old lol. Was a really cool Christmas present back in the day. Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87228 Damn Kira, that was a fucking awesome build. Can't believe how big that thing is! Report
April 10, 201511 yr Author comment_87382 Because I can. MG Hi-Nu Gundamhttps://imgur.com/a/ecu6O Report
May 10, 201511 yr Author comment_87582 If anyone is still interested this is the RG 00 Raiser. Week-end project. https://imgur.com/a/FxJK3 Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_87585 Really liked the look of that one. It's pretty awesome that the legs are balanced enough to stand on their own. Report
May 15, 201511 yr Author comment_87590 Really liked the look of that one. It's pretty awesome that the legs are balanced enough to stand on their own. To be fair the leg that was all folded up had some sticky tack holding it. Report
May 16, 201511 yr Author comment_87593 Lol. Well, cool never-the-less. My biggest surprise was that it holds up with everything attached to it. Report
June 9, 201511 yr comment_87722 Do you put all of these on a shelf somewhere? I want ot see a pic of the collection as is Report
June 10, 201511 yr Author comment_87727 Do you put all of these on a shelf somewhere? I want ot see a pic of the collection as is https://imgur.com/a/7nBgO Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.