November 15, 201213 yr Author comment_65897 Finished Forrest Gump. It was as good and magical as I could have hoped.Started this. I'm a huge Riordan fangirl. I love his writing style so much. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65903 Just finished Ender's Game and started Speaker for the Dead. Both by Orson Scott CardI'm surprised that I just now read Ender's Game. Would have been a great read when I was younger, but I still really enjoyed it. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65910 I'm reading - Under The Stairs (Bandworld Series - Book #1) by John G. Stockmyer Report
December 25, 201213 yr Author comment_67681 A book about some girls life with Progeria. It's really interesting but I can't help but wonder if she's still alive.edit: She is! She's 15, which is older than they expected her to live. Report
January 1, 201313 yr Author comment_67939 This is without a doubt one of the best books I've read in a long time.It got me hooked with the prologue and begged me to not be put down.It's got a mix of horror, rock n roll and just good story story telling.After playing to dead rooms the local group Ragman starts to sky rocket to popularity., Their singer John, once a lousy off tune wreck is now delivering the best performances of his life. Except strange things start happening at their shows, lights go out, rooms go chill and people get violent. Really, violent.As the group rises to fame it's members start to find that with fame, there is a price. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67943 Just starting reading the Dragonlance tale of the twins series Report
January 2, 201313 yr Author comment_67958 Just starting reading the Dragonlance tale of the twins seriesDragonlance is one of my favorite series of all time. I read those books like nobodies business in highschool Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67989 Working on World War Z, but I've slacking lately. After that I'm planning on reading Hitchhikers Guide, Hunger Games, and then I'll probably check out Ender's Game. Hopefully I get there by the end of the month Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_67991 HHG and Enders are fantastic. Do not tell anyone you're reading Enders, though. They'll eventually spoil it for you. Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_68001 Dragonlance is one of my favorite series of all time. I read those books like nobodies business in highschoolI read em all 22 years ago too....just found the box in my moms back bedroom that had em and figured what the hell...lol Report
January 3, 201313 yr Author comment_68006 I read em all 22 years ago too....just found the box in my moms back bedroom that had em and figured what the hell...lolMy mom has all of mine stashed in storage somewhere. One day I will fork up the money to have them shipped to me. Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68011 HHG and Enders are fantastic. Do not tell anyone you're reading Enders, though. They'll eventually spoil it for you.Yeah, I've heard nothing but good about both.I might read Enders sooner then, because I really don't want it spoiled Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68022 My mom has all of mine stashed in storage somewhere. One day I will fork up the money to have them shipped to me.My mom constantly yells at me for my stuff at her place, but always tells me when she dies its mine. I just figure im saving the moving time later. Besides if my daughter can have a whole bedroom there i think a closet isnt alot to ask...haha Report
January 4, 201313 yr Author comment_68037 I don't think my mom minds too much.Since I live so far from here now it's probably a pleasant mess Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68074 Schooled: A Lexy Cooper Videogame Mysteryhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A1RF8U4/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1357357737&sr=8-1π=SL75Really good! Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68100 Just finished Catching Fire.I wasn't sure how she was going to top the first one but gd it, she did. Can't wait to read the third Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68574 Read this in one night. (12 hours of baby sitting) It was okay. Story of a girl who is the descendant of the brothers Grimm and has to survive the fairy tells to break some ancient curse. The plot idea isn't half bad it's execution was a little shaky. It had a lot of grammar flaws and you could tell it was self published. The story was alright, if a little predictable. I'll probably read the sequel. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68609 The Spirit Master by Keisha KeenleysideStill reading this one. I am loving the story and the characters, but it's in need of serious editing. I run into sentences with repeated words (then I went then I went), terrible typos, or just atrocious spelling. So, I have to stop and try and make sense of the part I just read until it makes sense to me. If the book was bad, I would have deleted it long ago. Since it is good, I torture myself trying to force it to make more sense. I'm such a glutton.I run into this often with self published books. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68617 Never understood why this happens, its just sloppy writing. I know im not perfect, but I typically reread anything I write at least three times. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68631 Reading New Cthulhu: The Recent Weird. Some really good stuff in there, and thank god no one's trying to emulate Lovecraft's actual writing style. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.