January 8, 201313 yr comment_68651 Thats good. Liked his ideas, but couldnt read him, much like stephen king. Report
January 8, 201313 yr Author comment_68684 Not only that but shit everyone has friends. Have a friend read it and they could probably point out these stupid errors Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68708 I'm going to try to start reading Mass Effect: Revelation b/c i saw it for sale for 25 cents at my library. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68720 I finally finished Spirit Master. Sure wish people who wrote books knew about contractions. "Your the hero". That kills me each and every time. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68745 I follow the three read through model as well. Usually wait a full 24 hours between reads too. I'll hit down ideas I have for various changes as the come to me (ALWAYS keep a small notepad and pen handy) and incorporate them in on subsequent reads. Getting ready to self publish on Amazon. Super scared but also damned excited. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68794 Finished all of the Enders books. At least the four about his story specifically. Pretty good reads, but I was disappointed with the last book. Just got my Kindle Paperwhite last night. Also got the last Wheel of Time book last night. Goin to have to start over though since I waited too long before starting the end of the series. Will probably buy the entire series again digitally and get going. Report
January 11, 201313 yr Author comment_68897 So I finished this today.I was slightly disappointed. It was meh. From the books description it sounds like a really good fantasy novel, and I really wanted to like it a lot.It's the story of two magicians who are performing magic that is against the law that could get them killed. However, I spent half of the book confused as to what was even going on. You have to wait until about midway to figure out what the fuck is happening. The characters to me were very lack luster, the only ones that stood out were the minor ones. The two main characters just blended together. The whole back story as to why they even had magic just didn't exist. The whole history of the world they lived in just didn't exist.So you go through half the book trying to figure out wtf is going, then it just ends abruptly. There was a lot of missed opportunity to really flesh out the story and give it a lot of details but it wasn't there.Whatever.I wouldn't read the sequel. Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68902 Heku by T. M. Nielson.Involves descendents of Winchester and a Vampire like race. Only into chapter two, but I'm enjoying it. Report
January 17, 201313 yr Author comment_69213 Finished Catching The Westbound. It was incredible from start to finish. I really,really liked it Report
January 17, 201313 yr comment_69239 On The Great Hunt, book 2 of The Wheel of Time. Been years since I read then and now I'm sucked back in. Great series. Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_69250 Any updates spawn?On one of my latest reads (Jeezuz I'm tired of reading this thing over and over), I noticed some issues and decided to add a couple more chapters. That's my main problem with anything I write...I eventually have to cut myself off and call it good, else I'll work on it forever. Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_69260 On one of my latest reads (Jeezuz I'm tired of reading this thing over and over), I noticed some issues and decided to add a couple more chapters. That's my main problem with anything I write...I eventually have to cut myself off and call it good, else I'll work on it forever. Lol, I have the same issues. Restarted "The Game" three times before I had to put it on the backburner to simmer while I work on "Johnny James and V.I.L.E ". Report
February 9, 201313 yr comment_71175 Really enjoying this book. Picked it up for free on Amazon. Report
February 9, 201313 yr comment_71176 Just starting Book 5 of The Wheel of Time: The Fires of Heaven. Good stuff. I'm finally reaching a point where I vaguely remember the story. Report
February 9, 201313 yr comment_71177 Twentieth - Century AmericaA Brief History by: Thomas C. ReevesFor those interested in succinct, comprehensive and reasonably objective examinations of recent American history. Report
February 12, 201313 yr Author comment_71300 The Price: Joseph Garraty Two words: Magic and Mobsters.This author is quickly becoming one of my favorites Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71310 Just finished The Revenge of the Sith....yes i know im 5 late Report
March 11, 201313 yr Author comment_72713 I just finished this. I'm not even sure how it came into my posession but I'm really glad I read it. It's probably just me over analyzing but there were a lot of weird coincidences that really spoke to me in this book.I think Spawn and Wyant should read it too, they'll likely understand. Report
March 26, 201313 yr comment_73356 I'm still reading the H. P. Lovecraft complete collection and now have only three short stories and a novella left. I absolutely love his writing. I just finished The Thing on The Doorstep. That ending, so twisted. I'm thinking next I'll have to start reading the Sherlock Holmes collection. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.