December 6, 201114 yr comment_49525 Anymore. Pre-patch she was. That's how they fixed the bug, though. By removing the option to marry her. Forget about the coding that made her appear dead in the church. lololAh that's pretty lame that they didn't even bother trying to fix it. My character might have ended up with her, she complements him well with her warrior skills, with my character being a mage, makes a good follower. Would probably be best to get with a female merchant then anyways I guess, to have an income that way. Gold diggin' in Skyrim lol. Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49527 [font_JC]Is there a benefit to marriage in-game?[/font_JC] Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49528 Your partner upon marriage, immediately opens a shop. A fictitious shop. When you return to your partner every now and then, she gives you a share of the profits. She can also make you a 'homecooked meal' each day. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49545 Sleeping in the same owned bed with them also gives you the highest rested perk which makes your skills improve faster for x amount of time. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49549 Your partner upon marriage, immediately opens a shop. A fictitious shop. When you return to your partner every now and then, she gives you a share of the profits. She can also make you a 'homecooked meal' each day.100 gold for each in-game day. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49582 Sleeping in the same owned bed with them also gives you the highest rested perk which makes your skills improve faster for x amount of time.werewolves don't need sleep. bish Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49587 lol GG. So they don't. Doesn't mean they don't want some loving. Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49844 Someone correct me if I'm wrong but there "might" be an Avatar:Last Air Bender reference and more specifically, to the cabbage dude.Down close to Falkreath, there is a hut called Pinewatch connected to a cave. In that said cave, there will be a room with flipped over cabbage wagons.Those that have watched the Avatar series can remember the cabbage man having his cabbage wagon flipped over a few times lol.I could be wrong but w/e.. found it funny. Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49848 Oh, yeah! Funny, I've noticed several overturned cabbage carts, like in the middle of roads and such, but never connected it. Forgot about that dude in Avatar... Nice catch! Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49873 Is that the place with two doors to a maze and you have to use spells to open doors? If so, I was just there and didn't find no cool weapon. Just a circlet that was pretty cool. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49875 Wow. That think looks bad ***. Whats the damage?Not much just 20, but I did find a bow and axe that look like that also. So, I might end up using the bow, its only a bit weaker than the one I have now and looks much better. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49876 Is that the place with two doors to a maze and you have to use spells to open doors? If so, I was just there and didn't find no cool weapon. Just a circlet that was pretty cool.Yeah, thats the place. Only some of the spectral Draugr drop weapons though. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49877 Weird, must be leveled enemies. I had no Draugr. Just skeevers and an ice wraith. Towards the end, though, I had to fight all three elements and a Dremora. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49879 So. What item is needed to improve a spectral weapon?My smithing is pretty high and it doesn't give me the option to improve them, so you may not be able to. Then again, my smithing my not be high enough... Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49880 So. What item is needed to improve a spectral weapon?Spectral Iron Ingot?LOLMy smithing is pretty high and it doesn't give me the option to improve them, so you may not be able to. Then again, my smithing my not be high enough...What level is your smithing? Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49882 Spectral Iron Ingot?LOLWhat level is your smithing?Lv. 44 Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49883 I don't think you can then. Regardless of level you can normally improve anything a little. Plus I have a silver sword that should only need silver with 100 smithing and it won't let me improve it. I actually think there is a mod that adds the other weapons I the craft and improve list. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49886 Look what I just found!Kidding aside, it's a mod. Best part is, it plays the trolololol song when you get near him. LOL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.