November 29, 201114 yr comment_48987 The Wooden Mask is found after entering a "mounded" room called, Bromjunaar Sanctuary located just outside Labyrinthian. Upon entering the "mounded" room, you will find the Wooden Mask near some skeletal remains. Equiping the Wooden Mask takes you back into the past, and will only work while inside the "mounded" room. In this Sanctuary the Dragon Priest Shrine will change and you will find spaces available to place masks of various Dragon Priests which you have/will have defeated. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48992 at first i thought you would be able to do it anywhere, but it was just in that one room. there are chest and empty containers inside, so i'm thinking once you get all the mask they will fill up with treasure not sure though, and i don't want to look it up cuz i don't want to be spoiled lol Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48997 Ok, now I recognize it. I've read about the masks and the room, but I was thinking (hoping) you could use it anywhere. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_49008 Ok, now I recognize it. I've read about the masks and the room, but I was thinking (hoping) you could use it anywhere.maybe that is the reward once you get all of them u can use it anytime. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_49010 In this Dwemer ruin and there are lanterns (2 so far) floating in the air. lol Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49127 at first i thought you would be able to do it anywhere, but it was just in that one room. there are chest and empty containers inside, so i'm thinking once you get all the mask they will fill up with treasure not sure though, and i don't want to look it up cuz i don't want to be spoiled lolface palm at kira lol Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49147 I found Molag Bol's temple/shrine whatever. Looks wicked. lolFew minutes later, down the mountain a bit, I found that mask GG was talking about. Really neat. Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49160 WHERE IS MOLAGS PLACE?!?!??! i WANTS TO GOESCan't get in unless you have the quest. You know where you found that wood mask? That place is in the shadow of a fairly tall, smallish mountain. There's a dragon wall there and Molag's shrine. Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49249 Go forth and download this song! There's a petition to have her made into an actual Bard in the game, singing this song. Some are calling for her NPC to be Mara'ably married, too. lol Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49251 Also a mod to change the beginning music to hers. http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2101 (may be down for a bit. tons of traffic) Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49438 He was kind enough to pose for me. So did the others in the background. Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49486 I took a screenshot of that last night and made it my wallpaper. Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49519 Might vary depending on who you invest in.Also with Lydia I couldn't ask her to marry me last night. Makes me wonder if that small patch steam installed yesterday had anything to do with it.Hopefully nobody else responded about this already. Lydia is actually not a marriable character in the game. Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49520 Anymore. Pre-patch she was. That's how they fixed the bug, though. By removing the option to marry her. Forget about the coding that made her appear dead in the church. lolol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.