December 10, 201114 yr comment_49899 Here's video of it<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=He looks vaguely familiar&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=302240888" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49901 I hope I'm not alone in hating most memes. The face on the troll is funny but god this stuff is over used and rarely funny. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49903 It was a nice breakup of him getting owned by Sabretooth Tigers on his 7,000 step journey. Out of no where.... Yeh yeh yeh yeh hah hah hah. I was dying the entire time. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49906 What is the name of the program used to see JTV chat as you play in that clip? I saw it being used on another channel too. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49910 Alchemy Lab!http://skyrim.melian.cc/?cmd=cmdSkyrimAlchemyWizard Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_50075 This one's for Dat. He loves memes so much. Be sure to send him all you come across. lol Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_50077 Hah! Jokes on you. I hate them so much I don't keep up with them. Thus I have no idea wtf that is suppose to be. Lol Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_50099 Hah! Jokes on you. I hate them so much I don't keep up with them. Thus I have no idea wtf that is suppose to be. LolI used to hate memes like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51065 http://youtu.be/HQOt3A34JGUThis was so freaking hilarious watching this the first time Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51071 This was so freaking hilarious watching this the first timeThat was awesome lol. Get your thieving hands off that! Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51129 Yeah poor Brian LOL he got rpged. 'I'll mount your head on my wall!' Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51280 haha. That video was great. Love see mixed dialogue and video between games. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51356 <object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYV4WFMa3RE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYV4WFMa3RE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYV4WFMa3RE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.