November 16, 201114 yr comment_48277 Yeah I think in theory I can beat him just using thunderbolt but it's going to take forever lol. And if I spend hours on it Ill just use the combat slider but for now I don't want to take the easy way out just yet. Or maybe I can hope he just gets stuck Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48301 *maybe spoilers*i found shadowmere today and now he follows me around. this horse has to be ancient by now, but damn i love how he looks. wonder if i can turn him into a walking chest again Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48303 Shadowmere is the only horse in the game with better stats then the rest. Higher HP and stamina. Plus he's aggressive. I want to get him soon but I will be doing a quest to get Frost next. Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48321 Finally killed that mofo, took like 30 minutes of hiding, recharging, and casting spells but it was very rewarding.I haven't come across many "cool" quests, I try following leads but it mostly ends in someone giving me a small amount of gold.I think the coolest thing I've come across is when a random dragon attacked riverwood. It flew around for a while then actually landed on the houses, I wasn't expecting that. Eventually, everyone from the town started fighting it and unfortunately Alvor died in the fight Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48326 Map shows where i was. I exited this cave after going through a mountain and i was buzzed. I looked out over this beautiful vista and I got goosebumps. saw a dragon flying way off in the distance, it was so surreal. had to sit back and just see what i could see for a minute. loving this damn game! Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48341 Volsung is a a-hole lmao he killedmy housecarl ah well I'm lvled up quite a bit more now and I'm a *spoiler* werewolf so bring it!! My coolest item is the Savior's hide. Got it from hircine when I did his side quest Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48347 I'm pretty sure enemies can't kill your followers. However, if you accidentally hit them or damage the with powers while they are down they die. Report
November 20, 201114 yr comment_48475 so i finally got around to the morokei guy, and was a cake walk. lucien tanked him like a pro and i was stealthed the whole time shooting arrows from the dark Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48493 *Spoiler*Nightgale armor.... I am the batman of skyrim.... Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48512 I think the coolest thing I've come across is when a random dragon attacked riverwood. It flew around for a while then actually landed on the houses, I wasn't expecting that. Eventually, everyone from the town started fighting it and unfortunately Alvor died in the fight In my game nearly every time I go to Riverwood, a dragon attacks. For as big and mean as they are they are cowards. It takes forever for them to land! Finally I started just leading them out of town where they couldn't land on buildings. Alvor and Sven were both trying to fight it too, I lost them both in one fight. Sven, meh... but I didn't wanna lose Alvor.I'm pretty sure enemies can't kill your followers. However, if you accidentally hit them or damage the with powers while they are down they die.I'm pretty sure they can. I was fighting a ghost thing early on, and it killed Lydia, so I just reloaded and avoided it the next time. I never hit her (I'm a warrior not a mage), and actually had to hunt her down to find her dead body. I also lost her in Shimmer something cave (which was a great place to harvest glowing mushrooms!), she got womped on more than once! I finally reloaded before the fight, and told her to stay back away from the fight, took me longer, but I killed them myself.Not really something I "found" but had an LOL moment. I was running through Solitude and these kids ran by, saying "Naked, naked" like sing-songy. Thought it was wierd but kept going. A little later I was standing there and the kids came back up to me, and say, "You're naked." I clicked the right stick... and yup, was standing there in my underwear and bra lmao. I LOL'd hard. May have had something to do with how tired I was too.OH! And I found a glitch! I won't post it on here though. Its really cool, if you wanna know it message me on xbox. Its actually why I was running around naked lol. Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48517 They so can my poor housecarl....alas I knew her well is still laying in some cave where she died. And volsung killed the manly woman that was in the bannered mare and got denied by the companions. Yup......I'm a real good ppl person. Lost 3 horses so far too > so my cool dog I got for 500 septims stays home Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48520 I know the horses can die but I have never had my companions die unless I accidentally hit them. I've even killed them with shouts. Might be that enemies stop attacking them when they go down but their area affects or crossfire can kill them still. Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48524 Don't marry Lydia. She shows up dead, at the chapel. It can also crash your game. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48588 So I don't know if its a glitch or they actually put it in the game. But I have went to the Riverwood trader a few times, and he has had over 10k gold. I think it started after I got the perk to invest 500 gold in traders. As soon as I gave him 500 gold, he had over 10k. He doesn't have it every single time I go in, but more often than not. Yesterday I had a ton of potions to sell. I went in and he had 10k. I sold everything I could. I got a bright idea, and went to the inn, slept for 24hrs and went back over there (after killing another damn dragon) and he had it again. I did it 2 more times. So 4x in a row he had over 10k gold. 30 minutes after I came to town I had over 40k more gold. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48593 Might vary depending on who you invest in. Also with Lydia I couldn't ask her to marry me last night. Makes me wonder if that small patch steam installed yesterday had anything to do with it. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48612 Horses who hate bandits and Bears who hate me. Next on Skyrim - When Animals Attack<BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Next on Skyrim - When Animals Attack&channel=dateranoth&archive_id=300730605" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gaming with Dateranoth on Justin.tv</a><object type="application x-shockwave-flash"="" height="600" width="800" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allownetworking" value="all"><a href="http: www.justin.tv="" dateranoth#r="-rid-&s=em"" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;"></a href="http:></param name="allownetworking"></object type="application> Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48619 All those people around, and it was the horses that came all the way out of their stables to kill the bandit? Damn, Riften. You so bad. lol Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48635 I had the Lydia glitch but got around it by pushing her body out of the way. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48644 Oh that is so wrong....poor Lydia. *LMAO* Has anyone else found any random treasure maps in bandit caves and hideouts?? I have like 6 of them.....and I found the one that they had by riverwood, and it really wasn't all THAT good. Just curious to what the heck these are. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48650 Just A treasure hunt. I think there are 12 of them with leveled loot. Mini quest. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48682 All those people around, and it was the horses that came all the way out of their stables to kill the bandit? Damn, Riften. You so bad. lolYou think Riften bad?I got attacked INSIDE Solitude, right outside the castle for cyring out loud........ not 1 single person came to help. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.