November 23, 201114 yr comment_48683 All sorts of crazy things were happening when I took the video of the horses attacking. The guards went and beat down a trade caravan too. Right after a dragon attacked. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48690 Just now.I get attacked by a dragon while leaving the college of winterhold.Some jackass comes out "I bet on the big one!"***. Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48743 I swear Dragons have something against me going to the winterhold college.... Report
November 26, 201114 yr comment_48818 So I decided to make a second character. I made a Redguard that turned into my thief/archer. I was messing around last night, I'm around level 10, and killed this dragon in the mountains then this creature Krosis appeared. He was tough but I finally figured out how to kill it (a combo of letting Lydia get his attention while hiding in the rocky areas with my bow, had to reload multiple times, went through about 150 arrows haha) and he gave me this The perfect thing for my thief/archer:Other funny pics on my travels:Invisible Benches!!Last but not least I had to pause the game while in a battle with wolves...It when right for my horse: Report
November 26, 201114 yr comment_48824 Can't kill humanoid children in the game, but Beth lets you kill kid creatures? lol Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48839 haha. WTF GG. Where'd that come from?I want to say its in a dwemer ruin for the thieves guild, its in marketh or whatever its called. Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48842 So, console commands are fun. Awesome making tons of things battle it out, and I got really excited to see a Giant fly. Might want to turn the volume down.<BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Giant Rides a Dragon&channel=dateranoth&archive_id=301087813" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gaming with Dateranoth on Justin.tv</a><BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Battle of Beast, Dragon, and Man&channel=dateranoth&archive_id=301088211" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gaming with Dateranoth on Justin.tv</a> Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48854 Cabbage Storm<BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Cabbage Storm&channel=dateranoth&archive_id=301116976" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/dateranoth#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gaming with Dateranoth on Justin.tv</a> Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48855 I uploaded it to Youtube, and sent it to Bethesda and Pete Hines. lol Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48892 I actually looked up Nudy Seabass on LIVE and sent him the link to the cabbage storm. He loved cabbage and I thought he'd get a kick out of it. lol Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48912 Not sure. He hasn't played a new game in a long time, so maybe he doesn't game anymore.https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=nudy%20seabass Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48951 I think I am obsessed with this game. I can't believe how much time I have in with so much left to do. Lol not to mention the fun spawning things in. Can't wait for the construction set. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48977 I'm the same way i've been on the college quest for 2 days now. anyways has anyone found the wooden mask yet? i stumbled across it and if you put it on it takes you to a room where you can store everything and put the dragon mask or whatever they are called on this little statue. i thought it was pretty bad ***. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48981 I'm the same way i've been on the college quest for 2 days now. anyways has anyone found the wooden mask yet? i stumbled across it and if you put it on it takes you to a room where you can store everything and put the dragon mask or whatever they are called on this little statue. i thought it was pretty bad ***.Wait, as in a place you can immediately go to at any point to offload your inventory and not have to carry the weight around? Like a bag of holding, or a pocket dimension? That sounds ridiculously awesome, I'm going to have to go get that when I get my computer back up and running (should be tomorrow). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.