August 27, 201214 yr comment_62949 Ok, just 360 for consoles then. I'll see if I can get my laptop to run gta 4. lready have borderlands for it, but it runs slow. Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_62955 A few of us are trying to convince PK to get Borderlands 2 on PC as well, with that new rig he's getting. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63016 Well my parents messaged me and we are leaving for the weekend to go see family a day earlier than expected. So this Friday is no longer going to work for me.But seriously, just send me an invite whenever you see me on Steam. Been awhile since I have played something other than Skyrim. lol Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63018 Looks like Borderlands 2 is going to be the next big game for us all on PC. Not exactly free roam, but anything will work to start. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63025 Sure looks that way. I have a feeling there may be a few late night Friday's and/or Saturdays in my future to be able to play with those West Cost people. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63034 Don't know what you all are waiting for. Just move here already. lol Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63045 I should. My damn schedule might as well be on west coast time. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63054 Only bad thing about here is the cost/living ratio.Unless you live in a boring nowhere town like mine. Doesn't matter where you live so long as you can astral project your consciousness onto the internet. lol Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63057 I pay 1000 a month just in rent, only places cheaper in my area dont have broadband. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63058 Yep, what Kevin said. Stay away from the major cities, head up North and you'll be fine. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.