Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Friday Free Roam

Featured Replies

  • Replies 139
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well what else am I suppose to do to get moar posts without having to try too hard? :3

I would if I had RDR or GTA IV on PS3. So nice that you don't need to subscribe to play multiplayer on the PS3. I don't have PS+ though, not worth it to me nowadays, just like XBL Gold.

I'm officially giving this another go. I'm going to play GTA Friday night. I'll start casting earlier with Dust, and then switch over to GTA when it gets later. I feel like some good ole free roam is in order. Even if it's lonely free roam. If you can be, then come on in and be there. If not, well, your loss. Friday after 8pm EST. Oh, and if enough people would rather, I'll RDR.

If I can bum a 48 hour LIVE card off of someone I can join (unless enough people have GTA IV on PC and we play that). I get off work at 10pm on Friday and don't have to go in until 5:30pm Saturday.

I'm in. I'd be grateful for a 48 hour code to join in on the good times. Thanks Dat. I say we do a little bit of both RDR and GTA IV. And hopefully if all of us that play have it, Ballad of Gay Tony, even though they took out the parachute flying glitch.

Hopefully I can join in next time. you have the same on ps3 or just 360? Need to figure out which system would be best to get the games for.

I would have joined but you guys were already done by the time I came online.

I still say we give GTA IV PC a try. A decent amount of us that may actually play have it. You, PK, Fap, Skylark, Outsanity, and I think GG has it, and I'm not sure if Sed has it. Apparently GFWL multiplayer is free and doesn't require XBL Gold now.

I would be down for trying to get on PC this next Friday if I'm not doing anything. Never played GTA free roam, but I heard it makes the game much more fun.

Complete edition on sale now on gamefly download for 6.74 ... I'll try to get it later today, just dont know how well it'll run.

Playstation plus free game for september confirmed to be borderlands, contrary to what was long rumored as rdr. Anyone else have ps+, this would be a great free roam game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.