October 2, 201115 yr comment_46142 Sorry bout missing, I had gf duty.Pssh. 2-3 minutes and that was over with... Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46144 naw not just that, iuno we fell asleep and i meant to play but just stayed asleep Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46147 yea like she was going to leave at midnight we laid down fell asleep pk text me i woke up said id get on she said she was fixing to leave and we fell asleep again Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46157 naw not just that, iuno we fell asleep and i meant to play but just stayed asleepJoking buddy, trust me I understand wife/girlfriend time. 15+ years with the same woman makes that alone time even more important. Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_46202 Fret not my fellow GCer's I shall be here for Free Roam Friday this week...more likely than not. Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46448 Maybe I'll be down for GTA or Red Dead l8r, must visit the bar first... Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46461 Margaritas nom nom nom. Jack is here to welcome me home. I r excite. Report
October 8, 201115 yr Author comment_46462 I'm not drinking for this one. I'll be drinking heavily on Sunday. Once a week is my limit now. Report
October 8, 201115 yr Author comment_46464 Getting a little nervous. Not really seeing anyone around for this. Except maybe, Mandy. She hasn't left this thread for a few hours. lol Report
October 8, 201115 yr Author comment_46467 10:03 PM PST as I write this. Hope you all choke on a dry tuna tonight. (Except for Mandy and Title) Report
October 8, 201115 yr Author comment_46470 I'm waiting on Dat. Once I know he's on, I'm jumping on 3sizzle. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.