October 22, 201114 yr comment_47116 I'm up for it. I have tomorrow off, and no plans tonight. gonna take a nap till 12:30EST but i'll be on after that. Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_47120 what she said. So i slept through my first alarm but I finally got up and behold the only person on is Mandy and she is watching The Last of the Mohicans. Not much of a party. So I'm going back to bed. Night Mandy. Report
October 22, 201114 yr Author comment_47127 I went to bed around 7-8 PM last night. Wasn't feeling too good. Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_47131 It's ok. I was just tryin to get another one in since I'm probably not going to be around the next couple weekends. Hope you are feeling better Porkletons Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51503 GTA tonight. The game will be broadcasted and booze may be involved.Get on around 9-10 PM PST and send an XBL PM to Dat, GG, Kevin or myself for an invite. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51514 You guys still do the GTA free roam carnage? I remember joining a couple of times! Is there free roam action in Saint's Row the Third? Because that would be epic. Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51517 Only 2 player co-op in Saint's Row the Third. They blew it. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51523 Ah, looks like my names already been thrown in, so I guess I'll have to show up lol. Might not be on mic, but I'll join up tonight. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51535 I will be on for as long as I can tonight but just found out I have to work tomorrow. Report
January 7, 201214 yr Author comment_51555 Maybe we'll postpone this for tomorrow night instead.Not really feeling it myself, and I can only get ahold of Kevin. Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_51613 Me too. I got really tired thinking of all of those "cannot connect to server" messages I thought I was going to get. lol Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62603 Well darn I missed it, Maybe next time, or the time after that, or the time after that, or when GTA 5 comes out in the year 2168. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.