September 23, 201115 yr comment_45680 http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamercide/events/1443626163615157792Click the link and show up tomorrow night. =] Report
September 23, 201115 yr Author comment_45704 Tonight, everyone. 10 PM PST. GTA IV FREE ROAM (360)! We're going to also have some JTV friends playing with us. Either join us in the game, or on the livestream to witness us doing terrible things. Also, prizes!Leave a PM to me (PeeKnuckle) or Green Grenades on LIVE, so we can shoot you out invites once we get going. Leave the PM's for us early if you like. All that do, will be invited. GET YOU SOME! Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45707 Get me some? Ok but first I need a steam account. Too much work...I'm out. lol Report
September 23, 201115 yr Author comment_45708 Second post details what was basically in the Steam URL, Em. Report
September 24, 201115 yr Author comment_45710 I shall be there.Awesome! It's been too long since you've played with us, Title. =] Report
September 24, 201115 yr Author comment_45715 GG has said he'll be drunk in this free roam game. Hilarity will surely ensue. Especially since Dat and I will also be drinking. haha Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45721 So I'm pretty sure the lady checking me out at the grocery store today thought I was an alcoholic. Got a fifth of Jack w/honey (haven't tried it yet pretty excited) and a box of Franzia cause I'm classy and some bananas. No plans to go out yet so I should be there. =] Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45728 i'm so drunk iuno if i can do what you want me to do people will ask me qustion s that i can't answer i'm madd, someone play i'm ready to play gta i won poker lets play ****** Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45736 Thanks for the game tonight everyone, it was good to play with you all again. Sorry I didn't talk much and stood around a lot. =) Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45743 So, too much beer and liquor and staying up too late = passing out with the stream going for like 5 hours. Fail, but I had fun. Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45744 Matter of fact. I'm still drunk. It just hit me when I stood up. Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45745 Post that awesome clip, Dat. You know, the one where you look and out of nowhere.....SLAM. lol Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45748 I will but I have to find it. Cant remember when it happened. Report
September 24, 201115 yr Author comment_45756 Dat: Hey, let's jump on Red Dead.My son, Mandy and I: Yeah, okay.*Get on Red Dead, posse up and then watch Dat stand next to a house until his controller disconnects on cast*lol Report
September 24, 201115 yr Author comment_45758 This was awesome. lol<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=GG sings the Arky song!&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=295873968" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
September 24, 201115 yr Author comment_45765 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=GG asks me what he should do&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=295875696" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a><br><br><br><br>Love you too, GG. =D Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.