January 14, 201115 yr comment_27716 /facepalm how some one like you is gonna go have babies with siren ill never knowWell, first it starts with a little foreplay. Then some nakedness. Then some occasional thrusting movements. Eventually a babeh is created. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27717 Well, first it starts with a little foreplay. Then some nakedness. Then some occasional thrusting movements. Eventually a babeh is created.Chris it's far more complicated than that .. first you gotta by dinner, .. actually never mind Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27723 Lets see...Started classes so I am busy again...Have to work all this weekend...Got a summer internship...moving out this summer... Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27724 Jason's fine with sharing me in the world of Fable III. No wonder I always end up getting STD's. Not that Kevin should be worried or anything.....I think my character can reciprocate some lol.I can get on LIVE probably sometime after 9, I'm usually on late. Either that or some day early or midday, like this weekend. I may be letting someone borrow my copy of Fable 3 tomorrow though. Report
January 14, 201115 yr Author comment_27727 I think my character can reciprocate some lol.I can get on LIVE probably sometime after 9, I'm usually on late. Either that or some day early or midday, like this weekend. I may be letting someone borrow my copy of Fable 3 tomorrow though.Well just let me know whichever days work better. I'm usually on after 8 after the kids go to bed. When you see me hop on just send me an invite whenever you are ready to get it on.Also...if we do it tonight, it'll be quite the experience because I plan on having a few drinks tonight. Fun with a drunk blonde...YAY!!!! Report
January 14, 201115 yr Author comment_27729 Care to explain mr. facepalm considering I have been facepalming all day Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27730 Oh I'm used to it. lolI removed the drinking limit as king since it was the "good" moral choice, and ever since, every single person in the entire world of Albion has been drunk in the streets, throwing up everywhere. XDI'll try to get online about 9 then. Gonna watch The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly after I make dinner tonight, or at least part of it. It's 2 hours and 41 minutes lol. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27731 Care to explain mr. facepalm considering I have been facepalming all day Nope, keeping my thoughts to mahself this time. LoL Report
January 14, 201115 yr Author comment_27732 Nope, keeping my thoughts to mahself this time. LoLOh no you don't mister. Out with it.....or else!@AK I meant drinks in real life, lol. My character in Fable III does not drink. She is pure...for the most part Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27733 Oh no you don't mister. Out with it.....or else!@AK I meant drinks in real life, lol. My character in Fable III does not drink. She is pure...for the most part Yeah I got that, but what I'm saying is, if you can handle the sea of vomit that is Fable 3, you can handle anything. XD Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27734 Oh no you don't mister. Out with it.....or else!@AK I meant drinks in real life, lol. My character in Fable III does not drink. She is pure...for the most part Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27748 ...She is pure...for the most part ...I'm good for some sexies tonight if you are up to the challenge sailor....No wonder I always end up getting STD's. To the pure ones. Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27755 Well, first it starts with a little foreplay. Then some nakedness. Then some occasional thrusting movements. Eventually a babeh is created.hmm do you think you could provide a little more detail? i need to take some notes on this Report
January 15, 201115 yr Author comment_27756 at kevin i have to not tonight. a wee tipsy it s been awhile.....we need to start drunk uno guys. i liked unooo nights with pogre stealthy stardy. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27760 I wanna play UNO or something! I haven't had a chance to play with Siren yet. LOL Especially not DRUNK Siren! Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27764 hmm do you think you could provide a little more detail? i need to take some notes on thisJust google "How is babby formed". Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27765 Just google "How is babby formed".I believe in interntz speak it's "babeh" Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27776 Just google "How is babby formed".its more fun to make chris do the work Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27777 Trust me I did. I had to tell Siren the definition of something REALLY atrocious. LoL Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27778 Trust me I did. I had to tell Siren the definition of something REALLY atrocious. LoLhmm i kinda want to know now Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27779 hmm i kinda want to know nowhttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2495-ummm-this-is-poor-naming/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.