January 13, 201115 yr comment_27555 Yeah I'm being nosy I pumped out 7 narratives since Monday that are 47-81 pages each for work and I'm feeling pretty darn good right about now, lol.What about yourselves? Anything exciting??? Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27563 Nothing exciting for me. Trying to contact a dev to see about an interview.In real life though, again nothing exciting. Lots of work and paperwork here I'm wading through today. My desk is piled with paperwork to process. Ugh! I hate it! I did have an awesome ribeye steak dinner last night at a fantastic local steakhouse after work so that was good. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27576 I have accomplished nothing. I've been on a bit of a cleaning kick and we have a friend (a very annoying friend) that will be staying with us over the weekend.I did start to build a Companion Cube (and Hellraiser Puzzle Box) for Tam that will hopefully be done for Valentines day. Aside from cleaning I've pretty much wasted this week on TV and that's not a good thing. We have a perfectly legal crack of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, ect ect) and I'm hoping to get that working. I really interested in checking out some of the new features CS5 has in After Effects. Plus tickets for Gord Downie (lead singer of Canada's Tragically Hip) go on sale tomorrow when he's in New York at the Bowery and I'm hoping to get a pair... oh and so far I destroyed Rule 34. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27581 I haven't gotten much done myself either, I've been super sick with a cold, so that pretty much sucks. I've just been watching a lot of movies, and taking a lot of nasty tasting medicine, lol. Depending on how I feel I may end my week by going to see The Green Hornet tomorrow. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27589 I finally beat Fable 3 and stomached it for a couple days after that to get some achievements. All that's left is the "collect all X" achievements and the online ones (anyone up for fake virtual marriage and baby making? lol. Needs to be a female character, unless I play my female alt to the point where I can get the Marriage Pack on the Road to Rule).The game truly is one step forward and two steps back from Fable 2. For every improvement, they take away or mess up two features that were good in the previous game. As king I removed the alcohol limit since it was the good moral choice, and literally every citizen in the entire world of Albion was throwing up nonstop ever since. Good analogy for the game lol. It seems like it's good at first, then it just throws up all over you. XD Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27595 Trying to get my sleep schedule back on track, not working out so far.Just bought Dropkick Muphey tickets, March 11th, can't wait to get my teeth punched in by a bunch of drunken Irish guys in the pit.Other than that I've been wasting my time with anime. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27596 Trying to work out a solution to my caffeine addiction. Well, not really, I'm just passively observing it in fact. Report
January 13, 201115 yr Author comment_27604 (anyone up for fake virtual marriage and baby making? lol. Needs to be a female character, unless I play my female alt to the point where I can get the Marriage Pack on the Road to Rule).I'll make a baby with you and get married if would you like Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27605 I switched to Geico and stayed at a Holiday Inn. Feeling pretty damn good. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27607 I'll make a baby with you and get married if would you like LOL sigged. But yeah that would be cool to try for those 30G worth of achievements sometime. Need marriage, a child, and a business partnership. The partnership just means buying a piece of property together, I think. So sell a stall and buy it back in co-op. Let me know when you can get on. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27613 LOL PK. I asked CoyandChris to do it last night and even offered him gold but he refused. XD Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27616 I'm no whore dude. Your five million digital golds are not worth my my purity. LoL Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27632 I agree with Chris. I married my wife in Fable 3 just like how I married her in reality and no amount of gold will make me cheat on her. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27639 I'm roleplaying my character as having gone insane from all the glitches. It was bad enough he went into hibernation for two months until Jasper's laryngitis got better, but when he finally came back and continued his campaign for the throne, and his wife Elise, a unique NPC from the beginning of the game, completely disappeared from the face of the universe, he went insane. Not caring about the affairs of Albion anymore, he did crazy things for what he calls "achievements", slaughtering everyone in the Bowerstone Market for the bounty (and subsequently bribing the kingdom with 10 million gold to be "good" again), and marrying six wives and killing two of them to "be cool like Henry VIII". Throughout his attempts to be like Henry VIII he also leveled up the Love Sword through his debauchery. lol Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27640 First week of the semester, lady problems, a little overload of work for the station and I have to find a way to survive the weekend without dying of alcohol poisoning. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27641 Thought the week was going well, and was looking forward to a three day weekend and a little bit of late celebration of my birthday. Now working all weekend, but still a little celebration of my bday . Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27644 and I have to find a way to survive the weekend without dying of alcohol poisoning.You are young in the ways of The Force. These things will come to you. As Yoda said. Do or Do Not. There is no try. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27689 hmm lets see, my week so far-approved for new apartments with my girlfriend- lots of work since a coworker had to leave the state on family business-finally got some of MY work done after catching everyone else up-still need to go food shopping-packing this weekendsums most of it up, oh toss in some WoW in between those bullets Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27692 hmm lets see, my week so far-approved for new apartments with my girlfriend like a boss- lots of work since a coworker had to leave the state on family business like a boss-finally got some of MY work done after catching everyone else up like a boss-still need to go food shopping like a boss-packing this weekend like a bosssums most of it up, oh toss in some WoW in between those bulletsFixed. I think any bullet list of things someone's done could be made more awesome this way. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27693 I dun got some digital cable up in my house. Yeah, it's sort of a big deal. Then I watched the human centipede with a friend. Then I finished all my online army training stuffs. Oh, and got some pro workouts in at the gym, thusly turning my body into a temple of masculinity. A very good week. Report
January 14, 201115 yr Author comment_27707 I'm no whore dude. Your five million digital golds are not worth my my purity. LoLJason's fine with sharing me in the world of Fable III. No wonder I always end up getting STD's. Not that Kevin should be worried or anything.....@Kevin....I'm good for some sexies tonight if you are up to the challenge sailor. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27715 Fixed. I think any bullet list of things someone's done could be made more awesome this way./facepalm how some one like you is gonna go have babies with siren ill never know Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.