January 15, 201115 yr comment_27782 at kevin i have to not tonight. a wee tipsy it s been awhile.....we need to start drunk uno guys. i liked unooo nights with pogre stealthy stardy. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCan't quite decipher that message lol, but I'm guessing no cheevos tonight? Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27791 at kevin i have to not tonight. a wee tipsy it s been awhile.....we need to start drunk uno guys. i liked unooo nights with pogre stealthy stardy. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHm...might have to join after I get an Xbox. Since I'm of drinking age now Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27792 Once I'm 21 in a few months we'll need to go to the bars and chill Bollweevil Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27837 One of the guys I play wow with decided on Wednesday night that he needed a vacay adn flew to Miami the next day. Spent 4 days with him doing nothing but eating food and walking on the beach. I had a wonderful time Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27893 That's great Avahra. I had to work all weekend but had a great time celebrating my birthday with my wife last night. She got me a sweet pocket watch Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.