November 24, 201015 yr comment_24259 Wow..... I don't think I can agree with this. As much as I liked the Harry Potter series and can admit Voldemort is pretty badass, I don't think anyone tops Vader. One thing I DO have to admit though is that Voldemort definitely gets props for killing that retarded Robert Pattinson. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24265 He who shall not be named would have no trouble with Lord Vader Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24267 Vader definitely wins in my eyes. Fact: Force Powers > all Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24268 Without a wand what can Voldermort do? Vader doesn't need some puny twig... Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24270 A couple years ago my friends and I had this exact conversation. It lasted 45 minutes. We had to set up some ground rules though and the main one was that Voldemort's magic had to take a physical property for it to be effective and Vader would easily be able to deflect those with his light saber. Also since Vader was the only Jedi/Sith capable of choking some one to death that was on the other side of the galaxy I think he could make short work of Voldemort.Look at the facts people .. Vader would win! Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24276 First thing, vader would win even with that little checklist, two, typical evil deed needs to go to vader, because killing Robert Pattinson is most definitely a good deed, good for all mankind. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24279 *force pull* i find your lack of magic powers.. disturbing.Vader all the way Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24291 A couple years ago my friends and I had this exact conversation. It lasted 45 minutes. We had to set up some ground rules though and the main one was that Voldemort's magic had to take a physical property for it to be effective and Vader would easily be able to deflect those with his light saber. Also since Vader was the only Jedi/Sith capable of choking some one to death that was on the other side of the galaxy I think he could make short work of Voldemort.Look at the facts people .. Vader would win!LET ME GO AHEAD AND USE MY SUMMONING CHARM ON YOUR HELMET SIR VADERLORD VOLDERMORT NEEDS NO APPARATUS TO BREATHE Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24294 I can't help it Lord Vader's weakness is so easily played withIT TAKES MROE THAN A LACK OF AIR TO KILL LORD VOLDERMORT Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24300 I can't help it Lord Vader's weakness is so easily played withIT TAKES MROE THAN A LACK OF AIR TO KILL LORD VOLDERMORTYour lack of Star Wars knowledge is where you fail dear Avahra. It also is where I shall truly show how much of a freaking Star Wars nerd I am. While it is true that Vader appeared to die from his lack of a helmet, this is truly not the case. The labored breathing you heard was from the damage that Palpatine's Force Lightning did to his oxygen mechanisms. Under normal circumstances, even removing Vader's helmet does not remove the breathing mechanism from his life support suit. He has a backup breather that he can use if need be, with enough oxygen to sustain him for an undetermined amount of days. His life support systems could easily withstand the simple "weakness" you describe. While this would be a very good battle, I'm afraid Vader would be fully operational during the removal of his helmet.<Spawn shakes his head at his own nerd-ery> Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24302 I've only seen 4-6 of the starwars movies but if I recall correctly Luke urged him to keep his helmet on because 'without it he would die" Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24305 I've only seen 4-6 of the starwars movies but if I recall correctly Luke urged him to keep his helmet on because 'without it he would die"Oh Snap! LOL. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24306 because his life support system was broken due to the lightning from the emperor.compare his helmet with an artificial breather in the hospital and taking his helmet off, was like unplugging life-support.might i had Vader had a bloody death star too. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24307 because his life support system was broken due to the lightning from the emperor.compare his helmet with an artificial breather in the hospital and taking his helmet off, was like unplugging life-support.might i had Vader had a bloody death star too.Still funny! lol Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24312 Oh Snap! LOL.Well that's a stupid flaw in his plan to be a true evil Lord Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24319 Wait the deathstar that gets blown up by throwing somethign in an ency tiny little hole>FLAWS!!! Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24320 Wait the deathstar that gets blown up by throwing somethign in an ency tiny little hole>and the death eaters are in numerous cases defeated/outsmarted by teenagers. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24323 Give it up Av .. ya lost this .. stop embarrassing yourself. Might I also point out that Voldemort is completely powerless with out a wand. It would be easy for Vader to simply pull the wand from his hand as long as he had some kind of visual (physical or holographic). If Voldemort doesn't have a wand with him his only defense is exaggerated enunciating of the letter "s". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.