July 22, 201016 yr comment_14376 So apparently the makers of Deadliest Warrior liked my review (http://gamercide.org/?p=1573). Chris sent them a message talking about and linking to my review, and they sent him FOUR code's to download the game, to be used for contests and whatnot. I will be holding a contest here for two of them, and Chris will hold one with the others sometime later on.Now, onto the contest. All you have to do to enter, is post your favorite method of dispatching your enemies. The winners will be chosen using random.org.The contest will end on Wednesday, July 28th.Enjoy!I highly recommend this game if anyone wants to just buy it, too, maybe after the contest is over. For only 800 MS Points ($10) it is an AWESOME game.This has been a fun experience, I may have to start doing more reviews in the future. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14395 I've enjoyed my "Hulk-Smash" into enemies. It's simple and easy but watching Cell and Freaks fly miles high into the sky in Crackdown 2 has been worth it. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14408 Assault rifle + Chainsaw = LancerLancer + Marcus Fenix = Bad*ssBad*ss + Lancer + Locust = Best kill sequence everI think my math is right on that...Somebody check my work. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14412 Hiding ontop of a roof waiting for their backs to be turned then jumping down shouting NINJAAAAA and a samurai sword right through the head. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14413 (Not an entry. Already have the awesome game)Ballpeen hammer repeatedly to the testicles, followed by an icepick to the eyesockets. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14470 I'll be even more specific, body slamming bears is my favorite. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14474 While on a boat, get your prey into a bear hug and jump off the side of the boat, drag him under and use the bear hug to squeeze the air out of his lungs, looks like an accidental drowning and no one is the wiser. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14565 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xr_7vS2A960 MoooooooooDidn't even use goons video... sad. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14632 Chopin their head off with a copy of everyone's favorite video game....vampire rain! Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14633 ROCKETS! I love using rockets to explode my enemy! Wait... who is holding this contest again? Damn... Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14782 Hmmm... I prefer the stealthy approach. So, I say a simple come from behind neck snapping should do. Or maybe a pull out of third story window while hanging from the ledge, as done in Splinter Cell. Report
July 27, 201016 yr Author comment_14874 The drawing will take place sometime tomorrow, probably early to midday.The current entrants are:SycoYAFFStealthyShadowsgreen grenadesPogreSajamCoDyHDUND3RxOATHspawn622DateranothVocalssedington86InfernoParadoxSkylark95Mandy2610Jay900Assassin10kKiller of HopesBacon v3FatalshottLooks like this contest is a bit bigger than my fsjal one. Today is the last day to enter unless you enter early tomorrow. Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14973 The drawing will be taking place shortly. Good luck everyone! By my estimates, you all have a bit over a 10% chance of winning a code. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.