Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

AK's Deadliest Warrior Contest

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here are the results:

  1. green grenades
  2. Bacon v3
  3. sedington86
  4. Assassin10k
  5. Killer of Hopes
  6. Sajam
  7. InfernoParadox
  8. UND3RxOATH
  9. StealthyShadows
  10. Mandy2610
  11. Skylark95
  12. Pogre
  13. Fatalshott
  14. SycoYAFF
  15. spawn622
  16. Vocals
  17. CoDyHD
  18. Dateranoth
  19. Jay900

I suppose Random.org agrees that shooting people in the crotch is a highly effective method of killing. lol

Congratulations GG and Bacon! I will PM you the codes shortly.

No way! Awesome. Thanks Kevin!

I've won so much here. I need to return the favor sometime soon. Hint hint. It might be big. :D

  • Author

GG's gonna rage so hard when he plays it. lol

I can imagine. XD

"GAWD DAMMIT! Quit cuttin' my head off!"

GG, you should figure out a way to stream yourself playing it.

And no problem, Bacon, enjoy.

One important tip for both of you and anyone who gets the game, the game defaults to hard mode. When you first play it, go to the options in the main menu and set it to normal (the easiest) so you don't get torn up when you're still new to the game, the AI can be a b**** on Hard and Deadliest difficulties.

One important tip for both of you and anyone who gets the game, the game defaults to hard mode. When you first play it, go to the options in the main menu and set it to normal (the easiest) so you don't get torn up when you're still new to the game, the AI can be a b**** on Hard and Deadliest difficulties.

...

If you're a b!tch

(lol j/k)

  • Author

...

If you're a b!tch

(lol j/k)

Whoa, where's this coming from? I happen to be decent at the game and can play hard and deadliest difficulties, I'm just saying that new players will want to set the difficulty down to get the hang of it.

EDIT: Okay, you edited in "lol j/k", but still.

Whoa, where's this coming from? I happen to be decent at the game and can play hard and deadliest difficulties, I'm just saying that new players will want to set the difficulty down to get the hang of it.

EDIT: Okay, you edited in "lol j/k", but still.

Yeah, I probably should have put the (lol j/k) in there first, my bad. No offense to anyone starting out on normal, I meant it as a joke

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.