Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Ever think there were so many brands of things in the world? Let me ruin your illusion. =p
  2. Also, Sky is too humble to share this. http://www.howtonew.com/imgur-album-downloader-download-a-complete-imgur-album-with-just-one-click His app was featured on a website. Way to go, Sky!
  3. The most offensive image on the internet
  4. Wow is all I can muster. lol
  5. Wolverine has some spotting, too.
  6. You're welcome, Joe. lol
  7. That's awesome.
  8. It's not very often that any of the writers here at Gamercide post about anything but gaming news. It's also not everyday that we're all this excited about something or someone. In this case, it's Dillon Hodges. Musician, singer, and songwriter. I've wracked my brain trying to remember where I first came across " ". I'm sure it was on his website, but I don't recall what led me there. If it was social media, I'm glad. Social media (in this case Twitter), is how I came to learn all about the man and his wonderful music. We've shared a few lines of text with each other, and his beautiful fiancé even thanked me for helping spread the word. He's a gracious man, and from what I gather, bewildered that people would want to help him spread the word about his music. The answer, my friend, is quite simple -- you are that good. Your music is so enjoyable, that people like myself find it odd that you're not already famous. We want you to succeed so that we can enjoy your music for as long as possible.Dillon Hodges has some music on his website, and on YouTube. However, if you'd like to help him fund his debut album, please consider visiting his Kickstarter page. The different bonuses for contributing, make wanting to help him that much more fun. We'll all get to experience his first album, but some of us may even get our own personalized song, or concert. Imagine the near future when Dillon finally goes supernova big. You'll be one of the few people that can say, "That guy wrote and recorded a song just for me!". It'll be absolutely true, and your song will now be coveted by legions of fans and collectors. Dream a little, get a little. Dare to dream big, and the possibilities may surprise you. Dillon's dreaming it all right now, and he has Gamercide believing every beautiful word of it. Don't take our words for it, though. Listen for yourselves and you just may be amazed like we continue to be. **UPDATE I** I've been informed that Dillon is a gamer. If you play Demon/Dark Souls, keep an open eye and shield out for someone who just may be singing as they invade your game! I don't know if he really invades games, but it would be awesome if he did! **UPDATE II** Apparently he does invade! Dillon's wonderful fiancé, Elise, has commented to the fact below. Hi, Elise! **UPDATE III** We're extremely happy to announce that Dillon has met his Kickstarter goal of $10,000! Congratulations, Dillon. Take some time to celebrate, but do please start work soon. We at Gamercide are looking very forward to blasting your debut album. All the very best to you and your wonderful fiancé. You're both two of the kindest people we've met online. Love, Your Biggest Fans, Gamercide.
  9. That's the best Moxxi I've seen. Her holster even says "Rubi".
  10. I want everyone who sees this pic, to come up with an explanation for how these dreads got this way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.