Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Andre 3000, James Murphy and Gorillaz. Free download, too <br> <br> <iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F37579409&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true&color=0095ab" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
  2. Rogan turned me onto this group
  3. Don't know why I like this so much, but I do. <br> <br> <iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Fplaylists%2F1634315&show_artwork=true"></iframe>
  4. Avahra plays WoW in the nude? I may pick this game up.
  5. <iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F36551583&show_artwork=true" frameborder="0" ></iframe> <br> <br> This guy is great. Here's his Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/dillonhodges
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dURMO4mfZvU
  7. http://www.snopes.com/military/lighthouse.asp
  8. Check out these photos of a "cloud tsunami" in florida. http://rt.com/news/clouds-tsunami-us-florida-913/ Pretty wicked looking.
  9. That's Ronda fuckin' Rousey. I won't delete that out of respect and fear! lol
  10. I'm telling Ronda! haha
  11. Spoken lyrics without music.
  12. PERFECT^ lololol
  13. Blind Gumbo Lee
  14. <iframe src="http://rcrdlbl.com/widgets2.0/core/?m=show_widget&w=artist|4133" width="300" height="540" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" seamless="true"></iframe>

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.