Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTjqLCEu04s
  2. White lines on your mind
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MEhwDfbozw
  4. Newest Stolen Babies album is out. *boner*
  5. I'd totally take the games, too. lol Nice spotlight, Chris and Siren.
  6. I'd appreciate the fuck out of it! haha!
  7. For me? I'd love to see video of you standing proud and exclaiming "I PLAY THIS DEMO FOR PK!". I would fucking die. hahaha
  8. It's only a bad thing if it turns you on. Did it turn you on? lol
  9. I love these so much. Love them even more when I learn new things about friends I've known a few years. No Macrame, e!? Also, good job putting Borderlands 2 down in your list. I would have been upset if it didn't make it. haha
  10. DING DING DING!!!
  11. A few may recognize this. lol
  12. One of the best music videos I've ever seen.
  13. Laughing is almost as important as breathing. I believe this to be true.
  14. I had trouble linking vids the other day, so I had to embed mine. I don't think it's you, Pan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.