Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Dawwwwww!
  2. Or if a parent sends in some child art to a guy they know will rip it to shreds in the name of humor. =p
  3. I laughed way too hard at that! hahahaha
  4. Add one to your Amazon wish list. You know the rest.
  5. Not me. I contemplate the intricacies and balance of the universe when I leave a poop.
  6. Well, getchu some Gymnopedies then. I'd love to hear and see you play it. I'll even supply the watermelon.
  7. GG must use something other than AT&T. He likes to IM me from his toilet. True story.
  8. Depends on how you go about it. You can hear a hundred different variations of it just on YouTube. The crescendo and diminuendo of the song lends creativity to the player. Personally, I prefer it up tempo some from this video. But, this one was a sort of lesson, so it was slowed down a bit. Also, many who've attempted it for the first time thought it'd be easy at first glance. It's pretty deceiving.
  9. You could impress the hell out of me, Avhara, if you could play Gymnopedies. All the guys would flock to your yard.
  10. Borderlands 2!!! =] Excellent spotlight. I'm definitely down for free tacos. haha
  11. Poor rabbits. Not only do they have disproportionately large penises, but they're also hung by their ears. Being put on sale like that also has to hit the ego some.
  12. eStalker, too!
  13. Was he streaming Flash games from his browser? Seems that's usually the case when Xsplit is crashing on his channel.
  14. Unsanity has been using Xsplit for longer than we have. What problem was he having?
  15. I thought it said Avahra liked raps. I was going to bust out with some free form. That was fun. Thanks you two.
  16. Worst tattoo idea, ever!
  17. Terrifying.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrTB-iiecqk
  19. Unwelcomed wood. Thanks, Avahra.
  20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVj25-8m7nI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.