Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Great song to listen to whilst medicated.
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEK8pVR_4Y
  3. For Sed
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDR9_VSToE
  5. That's the best time to watch porn.
  6. YES
  7. Right on, mom!
  8. Love it. I actually do that to people who try and tell me knock knock jokes. lol
  9. I twist the ends of it in a dastardly way.
  10. It really is. I'm constantly cleaning my stash up. When I play with some others, they're usually go-go-go! and I don't have time to stash stuff away in my overcomplicated process. lol
  11. If you're looking to buff your characters via the AH, I think now is the time. The prices have come way down since the real money AH opened up. I picked up at least 5 great items that had no negatives, only positives for my character. Picked 'em up for less than 300k, too. Usually have to pay that much for one item. lol
  12. Bassnectar remix by Smoke Serpent (Eddie Bravo) and Renholder (Danny Lohner)
  13. Topaz = Intelligence (Wizard and Witch Doctor's main attack points come from it) Emerald = Dexterity (Demon Hunter and Monk's main attack points) Ruby = Strength (Barbarian) Amethyst = Vitality = HP Health Points Keep 'em. I was just looking to buff you up a bit in the beginning of the game. Sell them on the AH if you like.
  14. Sedington made me realize I gave you the wrong gems last night, Ava. Gave you Emerald instead of Topaz. Sorry. lol
  15. While funny, it made me think about that family, and how much the daughters take after their mother. She only dated/married famous and rich people. Now look at her daughters. They're doing the same exact thing. It's almost as if they were taught the only way they'd be happy, was if they were rich. Furthermore, it seems the lesson was you can't be successful on your own, so find a famous man and get your paper. Kind of sad and wish I didn't dissect that at all. lol
  16. In all my years of going to concerts, I've never attended one that started at 6 PM. Guess it jives with their target demographic. lol
  17. They made the heaviest guy wear the Flash shirt? That's pretty funny. lolol
  18. ^Instant Shar Pei. Just add Lab puppy and fence. lol
  19. He's all about Captain America.
  20. Don't let GG see that. lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.