Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. This reminds me of someone, but I don't know who. Hmm.
  2. For GG
  3. @LG I've never played CoD. I did one of the co-op thingies with GG, but that was it. I don't enjoy military shooters.
  4. Thems some grande sized grands.
  5. I found Bogey
  6. Teaser from the new album by Tomahawk.
  7. Good luck on the title, Irish! Also, thanks for taking one for the team. haha
  8. Apparently Bieber is a time traveling sorcerer.
  9. That's my guess. It was on Twitter with no other text than "WTF my game is possessed!".
  10. Evil, plotting boxes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.