Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Lupe being thrown offstage at Obama's inauguration (video) http://www.nowthisnews.com/news/lupe-fiasco-rails-against-obama-inauguration-event/ Here's some info about it http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/21/report-rapper-lupe-fiasco-thrown-offstage-at-inauguration-event-after-anti-obama-rant/
  2. That's a huge cob.
  3. deeeeerrrrrrrrrrpppppppp
  4. There's a lot of companies using Hemp seeds now, but most used shelled Hemp seed. Toast these bad boys up and use in snacks or desserts. So good and healthy! Also, no mind altering effects. Getchu some!
  5. Time to make Kevin like rap
  6. Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to make a pancake bed that comes with bacon pajamas. I'm going to be so rich.
  7. Married to Santa Claus. No wonder I'm a big scrooge at Christmas. My man is away, working far from home.
  8. Looks like Finn without his hat.
  9. Jolene covers. Written by Dolly Parton. The Little Willies (Norah Jones) version White Stripes version I'm aware Miley Cyrus also covers this song, but I'm not adding it to these. Was going to add the Mindy Smith version as well, but I'd have to make a new post to do it.
  10. Come at me
  11. You don't want to get me for Secret Santa
  12. Set 'em up and knock 'em down, Kira. You always did an excellent job.
  13. That's pretty killer.
  14. I'm gonna wreck it!
  15. Seeing them live is pretty amazing. Only got the chance once, but I won't forget it. I originally went because Dinosaur Jr was opening. Otherwise it would have just been my GF at the time going alone. Glad I went. I was an instant fan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.