Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. Pic from a Walking Dead party
  2. Possibly. Only way to know for sure is to research it. I say that only because you shouldn't take anything at face value. Even if we've known each other for 7+ years.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz8yif7FWDU
  4. Bioshock Infinite spoiler
  5. Here's the panel at PAX where Dean Dodrill announced Dust: aET coming to Steam. He also talked about the process of making the game in a very cool way! http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/381272605?t=2h52m25s Embedding may be down - http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/381272605?t=2h52m25s I give up lol
  6. REJOICE! Also, major high fives to our buddies at Hyperduck. Congratulations, Chris and Dan! Click here to view the article
  7. REJOICE! Also, major high fives to our buddies at Hyperduck. Congratulations, Chris and Dan!
  8. Makin' Jake pancakes, makin' Jake pancakes.
  9. I knew you'd be the one to get it, Avahra. lol
  10. Sam "Jowl" Jackson
  11. Any guesses on what this is?
  12. Sounds legit. Poop on your fans on one entire console because MS did you wrong. Console exclusivity is just bad. Timed or otherwise. I'd never get caught up in that if I made games, because you should be making games for people to enjoy. Picking a side serves no one but the console maker and yourself. The fans ultimately lose. I'd rather he just not stick a flag in any camp whatsoever. Just seems to me, if you were making games for people to enjoy, you wouldn't get caught up in console wars.
  13. I mentioned that in the post I deleted earlier. Seems like such a non-issue to even bring up on his part. Which makes me think he's become some sort of spokesperson. Of course, there could be another element to the game which would rely on on something technical that only the PS4 is equipped with and we don't know about yet.
  14. Would have been seen as me favoring Xbox even though I game on PC and haven't touched a console in a long time. I just think Blow said a few revealing things that show he's been bought and paid for his endorsement of Sony/PS4. If he truly wanted the highest performing version of his game, he'd release it to the PC first. Only problem with that is, no company is going to pay him to do that. I also don't think the living room console argument is a thing. Xbox has been doing that since Kinect, Netflix, etc, and they're been leading sales over all consoles for 18 months straight. Jonathon, don't get mixed up in the console wars. It'll leave you feeling empty and used. Make games and release them to any or all consoles you desire. Make them your desires, though. Don't let them parade you around and use you. You make great games and that's how most of us want to remember you by. Not as a console spokesperson.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.