Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ThermoNukePanda

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThermoNukePanda

  1. I ******* love that volcano.
  2. Hooray Ava! Very cool to read.
  3. Wow, that's pretty offensive.
  4. Yeah, I know. It was terrifying when I realized hahahaha
  5. Oh. My. God. I think I'm scarred for life again. Now i don't think I'll be able to watch the new Batman movie without thinking about this. DAMN YOU INTERNET!!! (And no, I'm not going to post the uncensored version. If you don't know what the blurred image is, consider yourself blessed.)
  6. I find it amusing that Nickelback is opening for Bush. Gavin must not be as popular anymore lol.
  7. So apparently Nickelback is playing in Boise, Idaho on the 13th. I'm guessing that one of the writers covering the story in the Boise Weekly newspaper isn't a fan.
  8. Wow... keep it classy Asia!
  9. Real craigslist ad. No joke.
  10. I soooo want this T-Shirt.
  11. *slow claps* Good review. ME3 stands for "Mediocre Effect 3"
  12. You the man Sky. Seriously, way to go. Looks really cool!
  13. Listerine! Now 100% more effective for vaginal douching! (Yes, that was a real ad. lol)
  14. My Blues name is "Sticky Gumbo Parker"
  15. Little kids make the best Street Fighters (with a little bit of photoshop magic of course!)....
  16. Looks like you've worked very hard on the new stuff for the site. Great job dude.
  17. It's mostly just fighting off enemies AFAIK. It was hard to play on my phone, still awesome, but I always thought it would be better with a controller. There are four character classes, and each one can put down different towers and has different abilities. Also, lots of items/weapons to find and upgrade and equip. I like that it's a blend of action and rpg and tower defense.
  18. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dungeon-Defenders/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b6d Fantastic game. Was great on my Droid phone and it should be even better on a console. I suggest checking it out. Really cool mix of action/rpg along with tower defense for up to 4 people co-op over XBL.
  19. XSplit is definitely down. Was having a lot of problems and figured I would just uninstall and reinstall clean. Apparently the Xsplit website is the issue (having problems with Amazon Cloud). LoL Now I can't reinstall till they sort it out. Looks like no streaming this weekend. *shrugs*
  20. Wow, so I knew about Custer's Revenge (a semi-pornagraphic game on the Atari) but apparently they made quite a few other games too. WTF. LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.